This is what the average fembot looks like in 2022

This is what the average fembot looks like in 2022.

Attached: 0821045131556_01_tumblr_lgqx9ombNK1qb9auio1_128.jpg (530x758, 215.25K)

>average
wheres the dick then

as naked, i would do sex stuff with her
but clothed, i wouldnt want to interact with her

Honestly you have to feel sorry for her, some chubby girls get decent big tits, almost like a silver lining to being obese, but that's just horrible.

Not big enough, but it's a start.

Attached: 1CADDA14-F2F2-40E8-BA31-82244DE8D47A.jpg (1242x1619, 266.06K)

wtf, i would be happy with a girl like that. picrel has cute body and deserves cuddles

Women are getting too fucking fat and have absolutely empty or outright atrocious personalities then wonder why no one wants to date them long term or they get cheated on and cry about it. Women wanted to become equal with men now they are finding out they cannot just offer sex and expect to have fulfilling relationships.

yep, can confirm

How much do you weigh fembot? And how tall.

>fat chick with small breasts
maybe being mediocre male isn't so bad after all

i'd literally marry that no problem

82kg - 168cm

Could be worse, cup size?

Beautiful. Where do I sign up for my government-assigned fembot wife?

Those tits are tragically small

A cashier at Five Guys once asked me out and had that type of body (I could tell through her clothes). She's the only female to have ever given me her number. What does that say about me?

I see she's got those weird shaped tits that some chicks have, you guys think that has caused her to over-eat? A lot of people cope with being born inferior by over-eating. I get it. Life is a pretty crazy thing and if you're born "different" then that can really fuck up your life, destroy it, even. A lot of people commit suicide every single year, because they bottom-dwellers. Too ugly or slow or stupid to compete, so they kill themselves.

Pathetic that you didn't take her up on her offer.

Yeah, I like big girls, but not this one

if it was an anime it would be hot
thus is the power of anime

workable if you're willing to make changes and not get bigger

lmao, yeah being fat but having small tits would be like not even getting the perks of being fat

same as the girl in the pic

I was already in a relationship with my now wife. But I asked her out, not the other way. Feels nice when a woman is the one taking the initiative.

>Average Westerner

Also, looks exactly like one of my coworkers... :/

>This is what the average fembot looks like in 2022
Actually they look like this.

Attached: Neet Bat Colour - Copy.png (627x1507, 1.85M)