I HATE TALLFAGS! FUCK OFF!

I HATE TALLFAGS! FUCK OFF!

You got your whole life handed to you. Every girl you walk by treats you well. You've gotten dozens of opportunities to get a gf and you've just fucked it up because you are a massive retard that can't even close the deal when a woman throws herself at you.

If you are 6'0" or over then get out of Any Forums. You don't belong here, fucking mentalcel retard

Attached: 1d9.jpg (912x1024, 63.71K)

I'm a balding ginger though

umm
how tall r u

Doesn't matter. If you're tall you can get away with anything.
5'9"

not op but im 5'7 so prob gonna rope soon

lmao it's you again. Cope harder and make excuses to not better yourself. I hope that you'll open your eyes some day,

Tallfags don't have to better themselves. A manlet has to make a million dollars, get ripped, personality max just to fall below a socially crippled autistic and fat 6'2" guy

Not if you're 4/10 in the face. I'm a truecel height is useless if you're not at least average.

I'm 192 cm. I work to better myself for 3+ hours each day because I would despise to see myself becoming like you.

>manlet and tallfag argue with each other irl
>tallfag keeps trying to convince manlet that he has it bad
>eventually the sexual tension becomes too much and they start to kiss
>manlet lovingly sodomizes tallfag
meanwhile I watch from the closet

Attached: 163461512244162.jpg (313x313, 10.23K)

Define "tallfag," OP.
If its literally "everyone taller than OP" then go suck dick.

5'8 femanon here. bf is 5'9. youre insecure for no reason OP.

this is how I feel about able-bodied people. if you can walk you have no right to complain about anything ever

Attached: 1645830332443.png (519x640, 318.46K)

My 5'7" fembot gf dumped me for being too short. You might not have a strong height preference, but most women do

Based closet gayanon

yeah my mom is 5 foot 7 and my dad was 5 foot 3 OP is just looking for excuses

shoo shoo fujoo

oooohhhh im gonna fill your tall ass with my short cum

I'm autistic, I've almost never interacted with girls in my entire life. Don't feel the need to get a gf or anything either.

Attached: 1645712387368.jpg (648x864, 112.37K)

They call envy a cardinal sin

Attached: 1B813167-9E50-424D-B138-ADAD08B26E28.jpg (853x1024, 72.21K)

>youre insecure for no reason

No reason?

You're one oblivious bitch.

Attached: 1647064723187.webm (576x1024, 796.14K)

If you're tall, ugly, and socially retarded people are just afraid of you. Of course, being all those things AND short is worse, but being tall isn't a free chad pass retard.

How about a tall glass of my tall cum, shorty

>Tfw 6 ft 3 and no gf or contact with a woman ever
Being socially weird AND tall is just as bad as being socially weird and short dumbass

Attached: 1646857828039.jpg (742x699, 78.74K)

if someone slit this girls throat I would smile

>6'7" skinny skeleton
>30 yo kiss less virgin
There is a point where it freaks out girls I feel

Attached: 1ff.jpg (633x758, 50.49K)

>You got your whole life handed to you.
No
>Every girl you walk by treats you well.
No
>You've gotten dozens of opportunities to get a gf and you've just fucked it up because you are a massive retard that can't even close the deal when a woman throws herself at you.
No
I'm 6'4" and it doesn't help me. I don't even know any girls. No girls at all show any interest in me.
My face is mediocre, I didn't have friends while growing up so I permanently lack social skills and now I don't have a social life so I don't meet any girls.