How do femanons compete with 11/10 GigaStacies?

How do femanons compete with 11/10 GigaStacies?

Attached: 1643370948521.jpg (828x1255, 849.11K)

Did they ever find out who took that picture? seems like there's a story behind it.

if a woman conquers a man's bussy, she owns him and does not have to fear gigastacies

Kinda looks like my classmate but with pitch black hair back in highschool. Everyone had a crush on here. She was dumb as bricks tho.
>Eastern european user

that's a lite fake stacey

we dont. Im like a 5/10 and my bf is cute af. theres litterally no need to compete.
the real question is how do yall compete with 3/10 dudes that fuck more than you?

They post on imageboards full of horny incels where they will get worshipped as if they were a passed out drunk stacy at a frat party.

>the real question is how do yall compete with 3/10 dudes that fuck more than you?
Real fembots don't talk like this. Go fuck yourself troon

Reminds me of a dude in my platoon when I was in the Austrian army. The guy was extremely fat and ugly but he had one night stands every weekend.

fat aussie dude in the army
pls stop my pussy can only get so wet

>when youve never communicated with a woman

You just posted a child. I do not compete with children you pedophile.

>woman
>fembots
There is much a difference between these two as there is between (You) and the guy who's banging your crush

I said Austrian, not Autralian

>She's 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds old you sick fuck!

Attached: Noooooooo+not+the+heckin+rebuttal+nooooooooooooooo+not+the+flipping+argumentarino+_39c87813b23e7e6e04076f2a61e25695.png (412x471, 69.31K)

I just cope by exclusively talking to guys from this board because they have low standards

she's not wrong tho, unbased soijack poster

>Looks better than 99% of 20+ year old roasties
>You're sick for liking that!

I'm not a pedophile. Therefore I can safely confirm she's an adult as she passes the involuntary erection test.

How ugly are you irl?

She looks like a baby and gross. THIS is a gigastacy

Attached: 20220312_092754.jpg (1051x2680, 641.57K)

No clue, but I can tell it was taken in Stockholm tube by the looks of the seat covers.

Not OP but I rate girl in OP 11/10 and girl you posted 6.5/10