Get friendzoned

>Get friendzoned
>Start giving her no attention unless she's the one initiating
>Suddenly she starts trying to get my attention eventhough I ghost her like 50% of the time she texts me
Man this feels awkward

Attached: Ty7FBi4n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.08K)

Congratulations, you've proved nothing except that she values your friendship beyond seeing it through the lens of sex. Unlike you. You will forever be a man-hoe.

I didn't choose to develop feelings for her though

how did you get friendzoned?
sometimes you get rejected if you dont ask in the perfect way at the perfect time
or it is a kneejerk reaction because they are shy or didnt consider it, but then once they know you like them they warm up to it
or they were involved with someone or had a crush on someone else, but now they know you like them they developed feeling

or she's just attention seeking and playing games

Neither did she. You've destroyed something great because you aren't mature enough to manage your feelings in any way except ghosting someone who's been loyal to you. And you people on here have the audacity to say women are heartless monsters.

Asked her out 2 times, got a no with excuses for both. After that she realized that I like her, told some of her friends but didn't change her behaviour towards me at all.
What else am I supposed to do? Tell her how much I like her and that I want to get rid of those feelings by cutting contact? That's gay as fuck

>Tell her how much I like her and that I want to get rid of those feelings by cutting contact? That's gay as fuck
Or work through the issues? Yes. Or just continue as friends like nothing happened.

>You've destroyed something great
Great for who? You know, you don't actually have to owe them attention if you want more out of the relationship than they ever will.

just be touchy feely or sexual whenever you interact but keep your options open?

She would start looking down on me if I said something that pathetic
>Or just continue as friends like nothing happened
Being in love with someone you have no chance with is a shitty state to be in and staying friends with them will keep you in that place. Why would I do that to myself?

lol kill yourself fucking roastoid garbage, fuck you

I don't understand this pattern:
>man and woman are best friends
>man wants more
>woman does not want more
>man suddenly no longer wants to be best friends
It's like wanting more raises what's expected of the woman. This is a uniquely male pattern (women do not do this).

Give up. Once I had the same thing and tried acting more bold, got called anime psycho and she said stop talking to me

>>man suddenly no longer wants to be best friends
Because he lost all hope of starting a relationship with her and doesn't want to stay in a friendship that only hurts him. It's not complicated.
>This is a uniquely male pattern
Because women rarely ever get friendzoned.

So you're just straight-up admitting the only reason a man would want to be best friends with a woman is due to hope of starting a relationship with her?

No. Feelings can develop at any point in time.

unrequettied love is painful
if you are good friends with someone you are sexually attracted to, it is natural to want a relationship

it can be really hard to ignore our feelings man. I explained it to a girl once like, I know you can't just turn on feelings for me like a switch, I need you to understand that I can't just turn them off. We were really good friends and it was difficult, but the pain of feeling limited in our relationship, not being able to know her as intimately as I wanted, the self doubt over why I qualified for friend and not partner, and of course the physical frustration, for me it eventually overtook the positives.
no Ive had healthy platonic friendships with women too where there were no feelings. you can't really decide who you end up falling for.

How do feelings invalidate friendship?
Is male/female friendship a lost cause?

What do you mean by "invalidate"? Many guys just don't think the friendzone is worth it when it only causes pain, so they leave it. It really isn't complicated.

>How do feelings invalidate friendship?
They make it difficult, and eventually you need to weigh the benefits. How is this a difficult concept at all?

Pain from what? Not being able to inhibit the biological imperative to fuck a wet hole? At the expense of a friendship? I knew that already before clicking on this post, I was just looking for an alternate answer.

You.my friend discovered the G spot for women the more you ignore them the more they want to annoy and brother you

Pain from loving someone and knowing they don't feel the same. Have you never been rejected? Doesn't feel very great, the friendzone is pretty similiar

You're being purposefully obtuse at this point.

Having unreciprocated romantic feelings is very painful. If you're mad at a guy for wanting distance after that, the friendship was only surface-level anyway.
The fact that you're asking for the guy to engage in that level of emotional self-sacrifice for what is obviously a 2D friendship says volumes about your character.