No sympathy for my own gender

Women are useless. They do only serve humanity as cum dumpsters and cuddle/sweetness/love feelings dealers.
In my uni class there are only women. THERE IS NO COOPERATION BETWEEN STUDENTS. NO FUCKING COOPERATION. Men also are awful, but at least they're far more cooperative. I can't help but despise my own gender

Attached: 1647136099447.jpg (500x834, 106.95K)

didnt read your post but neat thumbnail

Wearing a skirt once does not make you a woman.

>In my uni class there are only women. THERE IS NO COOPERATION BETWEEN STUDENTS. NO FUCKING COOPERATION.
What's your major?

re: picrel - just stand in the corner facing out, then you can see everywhere around you at once

Biology. First year.

nice, bio girls are good at kissing. just dont be autistic

>picrel
Normies can't handle the discomforting pressure from a simple painting. I'm not surprised
>THERE IS NO COOPERATION BETWEEN STUDENTS. NO FUCKING COOPERATION.
What a shitty school. Transfer

>THERE IS NO COOPERATION BETWEEN STUDENTS
that's literally every college, you're gonna be pairing up with shitters and it's everyone for themselves, unless you got a group of friends you are close with and know they will help don't expect anyone to do anything

Why I dont work with women anymore. Shit experience with women in a chem class. I left them out to dry for the report and reported their shit to the instructor. They didnt get a good final grade. Ain't here on this planet to give ungrateful women a free ride.

you sound rude. i wouldn't cooperate with u either.

Women think paintings are scary

lol i don't trust sluts that hate other sluts. fuck you, no one's falling for your pickme shit and you're not any better than the other women you surround yourself. don't delude yourself you stupid Any Forums cunt.

Shut the fuck up, you projecting piece of shit

You're a fucking wholesome person for doing that. You're the justice dealer.

I also hate men. So shut the fuck up. Bitch.
I try so hard to make things work for everyone because I believe in a bigger picture, but... in reality. It's a narcisisstic delusion, so fuck that shit. Imma be like everyone else. A fucking, disgusting shitter

Honestly it should not be a surprise no one wants to hang out with you, with that attitude.

Look at this cunt. Women preach the "girls supporting girls!!" shit but will always turn their backs on a woman instantly if it doesn't make them look better in some way.

Go farti in yo mamas mouth

Girls supportino support is BULLSHIT, user. If it wasn't, there wouldn't be the need of saying that bullshit

>Men also are awful

I am not awful, no matter how much shit you throw at me I'll never buckle because I never did anything wrong.

>It's a narcisisstic delusion, so fuck that shit. Imma be like everyone else. A fucking, disgusting shitter
This proves Incelism is feminine

>cuddle/sweetness/love feelings dealers.

pff, i wish
like everything else, Chad Only

Continue deluding yourself. I bet you do not cooperate in your uni. That makes you a shitter like everyone else

I'm a woman that graudated in 2017. My favorite group project experience was a charity outreach project with a group of all women. There was me, a normal girl, a soririty girl, an older woman that was married, a hippy girl with dreds and a religious girl. We all worked together and volunteered to return cans, working to pack food at a donation center, and fundraised to help the community and made a presentation about it (that was the aim of the project). It was fun, we met a lot outside of class and partnered later on in other projects and the girls were more friendly and normal about deadlines and word distribution than when I was paired with men. They actually respected my ideas. However I am a sperg female afraid of other women so I never worked up the nerve to try to be more friendlier with any of them or any classmates in college. Anyways women are preferable to hanging with men and working with them. Men are just good for romance and hard labor

This. Women who hate other women are not to be trusted.

poll time! :3
>u

I never went to uni, I'm a welder

Yeah I fucking hated group projects because dumb lazy cunts would do as little as necessary, no understanding of the concept of quality, and theyd interrupt you all the time

>THERE IS NO COOPERATION BETWEEN STUDENTS. NO FUCKING COOPERATION.
Sounds like an Anglo problem.

Yeah, yeah. Good job, sperg. All these words though?
Shove it up you asshole. AHHAHAHAHAAH

cope cuntoid

she's right tranny, women are shitty people all around

Shut up scrotey

Attached: 1636157955157.jpg (1555x1401, 679.19K)