How do I get in contact with Brittany Venti so I can convince her to be my first fuck?

How do I get in contact with Brittany Venti so I can convince her to be my first fuck?
I have this dream of nutting inside this bitch, and so fucking any other woman as my first would be a massive disappointment.

I'm not watching her streams tho because I don't care what she thinks nor am I spending a dime on her lazy ass.

Attached: zxl6aj5m2rl51.jpg (750x1334, 106.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8JXgXCagdxk?t=370
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask her to sign your bluray copy of ice age.

Hope she finds a nice strong white king to breed her soon. Time is running out

Once got told i look like the white version of her
Guess ill take it as a compliment now I know people wanna fuck her

long midface, weak chin, gay alien skull

Holy shit, it just hit me after all these years that she's really fucking ugly.

I'll settle for a girl(female) with the same political leanings as Venti but I really want the milkers in my face while I impregnate her, bros... how do I cope?

Attached: 20210111_041523.jpg (750x1126, 159.86K)

I had a nice dream once about living in a field on a hill with Brittany Venti, and getting her pregnant, then immediately lying down and dying. Then she would give birth and I could continue my bloodline, but wouldn't have to be here to suffer. It was a pretty nice dream.

damn why her tits so saggy tho

Because they are big and natural.

Attached: kf9cai00fw551.jpg (720x906, 55.58K)

>Then she would give birth and I could continue my bloodline, but wouldn't have to be here to suffer. It was a pretty nice dream.
This is why women instinctively avoid weak men

Attached: 1647005107637.png (723x803, 663.85K)

Hey, I'm not THAT weak.
Brittany Venti also posted a pic of my best friend in a video she made once, and briefly talked about him. I would like to meet her one day.

I don't like her face nor her breasts

That's pretty wholesome. I dreamed about throwing her into my car as she walked home from HWNDU and fucking her brains out.

It's getting too late, Brittany. Your eggs are going to be gone soon.

Attached: 1609157351610.jpg (690x700, 113.85K)

If you do - ask her if her boyfriend is Dan Holloway.

On multiple streams I have seen him say "my girlfriend Brittany".

The other day, I'm watching one of his streams, and then Venti the retard shows up in the chat talking nonsense and how much she likes being in that studio.

I find this really hard to believe - I'd smash Brittany obviously, but she is so far below is station that it seems like it can't be true. I can't find shit on google to confirm it or not.

You remember when she dated that guy from Any Forums and then leaked their arguments to the internet?

Was pretty based. Who knew a Any Forumsack could be so hysterical.

Talk about how much you love Gawr Gura and Shoe0nHead

I'm fairly certain she's with someone, but I want to make her into the mother of my child. I don't want to waste my first time on some normie whore or one-night-stand. I wanna make this chantard mutt the mom of my white blue-eyed child.

Have you seen what she does to Channers?

youtu.be/8JXgXCagdxk?t=370

(6:10 in)

This is what Brittany does to a Any Forumsizen. What makes you think you can handle her?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 131.01K)

Her titties are absolutely amazing mam, god dayum