Gas price

Did they bump up gas prices on purpose to make people buy wimpy electric cars?

Attached: beta-eng.png (1146x826, 628.05K)

Did gas prices really raise? I'm a NEET who basically lives under a rock.

Not like there is a war going on involving gkobal gas suppliers.

yeah
literally just a few days ago it was 4.34 at this spot I go to, yesterday it was 5.29

Gas prices are high because gas companies limit production to insure prices stay high and destroy equipment and buy up land so they don't have any competition. Republicans and Democrats won't do anything about it because these companies are the ones who pay for their mansions and boats. Its the same as always in America.

10 bucks per gallon in Finland
And I drive an American hog with a 6 liter engine

Kinda? We relied a lot on Russia for gas. We wouldn't be so bad off if Biden didn't axe keystone, but that was part of his plan to get us all on electric anyway.

are you blind... two major gas suppliers are at war.

and also... its OPEC, a consortium of oil producing nations, that explicitly controls and regulates oil production levels to maintain a high price. Like this is explicitly their mission.

Oil producing countries like Saudi Arabia know that their oil reserves will run out ecentually, so they all collaborate to trickle it out slowly and keep the price high for every drop.

I would like to repeat that they do this openly and explicitly. Theres literally no need for some american oil cabal conspiracy because there is explicitly an oil cartel.

The USA also does this with releasing oil from the "strategic oil reserve" when prices are high.

whys everyone here scared of electric cars?

just buy a tesla lol

I only like vintage cars and they don't run on electric motors
>modify them
Takes away all the feeling

Their exhaust sounds are pretty dull imo

you can play whatever engine sounds you want through the speakera. The ford f150 already makes fake engine sounds anyway.

make a tesla go wublwublwubl like the flubber powered car from flubber, and then wihee! like flubber when you accelerate

Theyre expensive. I only get paid 12 dollars an hour

>mp3 sounds on a car

As a V8 enthusiast this kills me inside worse than feminism

Attached: carros-para-sempre-grand-cherokee-foi-importado-dos-sonhos-nos-anos-1990.jpg (1280x720, 186.45K)

I never said it was a conspiracy, Its very open, Greedy American politicians accept shit deals that increase prices of gas for Americans because they get paid by Saudi Aramco and exxonmobile. The us could easily produce enough gas to cover demand but they limit supply so that Saudi sand niggers can make more money whilst average American struggles to fill his tank.

Because the companies and government will control them, they can drive me to the police or off a cliff, they want my freedom of movement and they won't get it you commie whore

Attached: Nic-Cage-shouting.jpg (600x300, 137.78K)

they cost $40,000 and then another $20,000 every 10 years to get the battery replaced. Only rich people can afford an electric car and then they complain at us for not being able to afford it.

no but why do you american officials can even do anything about it?

OPEC can limit how much oil they export and theres nothing anyone in America can do about it.

America of course produces some of its own oil, but in the same way, if we drilled it all at once to keep prices low, we would run out of American oil and then be ultrafucked by OPEC.

Your logic goes like this:
1. America is all powerful
2. Thus no one else could hurt America
3. Therefore our own leaders are the only ones who could do us harm

When really.... probably the Saudis are bribing some American leaders and stuff, but the Saudis/OPEC really are the ones in charge here.

I will never purchase a car with a touchscreen or an internet connection. also this

>Implying repairs on a normal car wouldn't easily exceed 10k in 10 years

$40k will get you a 2015 tesla model S. $50k will get you a brand new tesla model 3. $22k can get you a brand new Hyundai Ioniq.

The tesla batteries get worse over the first 3 to 4 years, down to about 70% of their initial charge capacity. But after that, they flatline and dont really get any worse. So its fine if you had a large battery to start with.

Ofc idk about non-tesla batteries, they may well intentionally kerblonk like iphones because of corpo greed.