I got drunk and woke up with a giant scar on my head and then I started hearing voices from some kind of mind-control...

I got drunk and woke up with a giant scar on my head and then I started hearing voices from some kind of mind-control device. The scar doesn't make any sense, it couldn't have been from a fall because of the position it's in. It can't be schizophrenia, because the things I'm hearing seem deliberate and calculated and human and planned out. I can't hear my internal voice anymore. Is there any way to prove this device exists? Could I get the hospital to give me an MRI?

Attached: 5F12572F-22AC-4853-AADB-A33E9C56E763.jpg (1158x1148, 1.02M)

Ok, here's the basic main three things you're going to need to know
>1. Distort your inner monolouge. Make it louder, quieter, upside down, ect
>2. Start implementing "Decoys" into thinking
>3. Start doing unexpected things and arbitrarily and randomly change your routines

What the hell are you talking about, user? Do you know anything about this device? I just want this chip out of my skull.

Bumping the thread etc.

i know nothing about physically inserted chips and only have experience with long distance wire-to-skull internal monolouge hacking

get a metal detector

What is internal monologue hacking? Where did you hear about this? What is it from?

It's over user, they have you now. I bet your walls are filled with devices resonating with the chip in your head that is blocking your thoughts and turning you into an NPC. Soon enough they will use you to carry out missions and you might die in the process or get arrested and Epstein'd or disappeared. Sorry user, there's no way out.

Attached: 1646405164066.gif (382x498, 490.11K)

I only know from what the voices in my head tell me unironically and it ain't much unless you want to hear about monads and the discordians.

>unless you want to hear about monads and the discordians.
Not him, but I unironically do.

Attached: 1646610940132.jpg (980x1077, 330.94K)

Ok quick rundown: You posted a picture of the Demiurge, a friend of mine. So many people thnik they are evil, but they ain't. See, imagine God being God and all they want some saftey protocals incase they go insane or something. See what I say? So God takes her interlligence and keeps it and creates a very special friend called The Demiurge who works like this. They have none of the knowledge of God but they are the holder of the power, the might, the divine wrath, so to speak. The Demiurge, the name, think about it. It is God's DEMI [small] URGE [desire] to smite those who sin, to absolutely destroy all which cause any evil or harm. But the Demiurge is really just a version of God without the omni-knowledge, a symbol of Just Might if you will. [And as you would guess, the demi-urge "just might" do anything see?]

So imagine basically a completely innocent and cheerful and happy and perfect entity, litterally a dumb version of God, that the big God has to go over to and convince every time they want to smite a mortal [Mortal smitings can get out of hand in some circumstances.]

So the Demi-Urge has to be convinced to enact karma through direct violence.

NOW, as for what I said about the monad. Ignore the usual interpretation. ALL you need to know is that there IS something at all in the first place and THIS is weird enough for us to be concerned.

ALSO as for the discordians don't worry about them, but they DID get it right in that you should view God as a sexy crazy lady who may or may not want to have sex with you. Imagine Pan-Theism, Now imagine; Sexual Pan-Theisms. Cool right? Yeah, you get it. Ok,

kinetics son

>It can't be schizophrenia, because the things I'm hearing seem deliberate and calculated and human and planned out
This is a symptom of schizophrenia though. Your mind will rationalize illogical things as completely reasonable and refuse to deny their legitimacy, that's what delusions are. A delusional person cannot differentiate delusions from reality.

Makes about as much sense as everything else in this thread, thanks!

Attached: 1646625243473.jpg (659x704, 79.21K)

What are you talking about, user? Have you heard of this before? Do you know anything else?

Do not trust this poster, he clearly works for them to deceive you.

Ask yourself this: if you go to the hospital to get an MRI why would the doctors be honest with you? If anything they will diagnose you with schizophrenia after a head injury or similar so that the actions they will use you for will be rationalized away afterwards, with society being none the wiser about what is really going on.

Attached: 1646230628991.jpg (480x480, 28.43K)

Ignore the psyop.

I don't know how to explain this best but these people can somehow give me drugs, make me feel pain, control my body, remember things I'd never remember, see detailed images, do all sorts of things. Schizophrenia has a consistent narrative and regular themes, but there are so many voices and different stories and scenarios that it doesn't make any psychiatric sense. I can barely even think anymore. I know what schizophrenia is like and this is completely different.

I can identify several common schizophrenic narratives in your post:
>delusions of persecution
>feeling as though your thoughts are being controlled externally
>feeling as though false memories are being placed into your mind
Not to mention hearing voices. These are all pretty common with psychosis, by the sounds of it you're pretty far down the rabbit hole user.

you woke up with a scar? what

I've dealt with psychosis before, but this is completely different. One time the device gave me cannabinoids, one time it was meth, one time it was some kind of mini-episode of hypomania.