Why do you care about height so much? I am 6'4" and I have never even held hands with a girl...

Why do you care about height so much? I am 6'4" and I have never even held hands with a girl. The only things that really matter is if you're funny enough and look decent enough.

Attached: manlet pepe decapitates tallfag.png (602x578, 132.91K)

You probably don't even approach women faggot. Though I agree with decent looking part because I look hella ugly.

Face > Height (for people taller than 5'7)

RIP user
6-6'3 is optimum. Any taller and you're going into grotesque lanky skeleton territory.

eh its alright.Atleast I am almost always picked first at basket even though I am a turbo autist.

you're honestly a faggot. you cucks get so many advantages it's unreal. But if you're an autistic faggot like me then I consider you one of the brocels.

Facts. Having an ugly as fuck face as a lanklet is a pain. Everyone keeps telling you how you're supposed to smash, and all you get is rejection after rejection from femoids.

mfw im both ugly and wear glasses as well.
Someone from my class even made an edit of that zoomer wojak with glasses but tall and said hey user look thats you

Attached: download.png (300x168, 5.52K)

>Someone from my class even made an edit of that zoomer wojak with glasses but tall and said hey user look thats you
Hilarious shit

Speaking from personal experience, physique and face matters way more than height. Granted, height certainly helps but it isn't the penultimate reason.

Depends really, if we're talking about practicality the 5'8"-6' height range is much better. For dating, obviously it's not, but in terms of finding clothing, comfortably fitting into seats and whatnot, it's still the best. It's also better for modern military purposes, being average height with a strong frame is ideal for a soldier

I am 5'10 and I have had girlfriends since I was 17. Girls walk up to me all the time at bars. Women only care about confidence.

>t. 5'10 chad with a perfectly chiseled jawline and hunter eyes
>just be yourself breh

You don't even need to be look decent or be cool, you just have to try a little and not have unrealistic standards. I'm 6'4" as well and never held hands, I have just never felt able to try at all.

If you want to be angry with us over height, that's ok I guess...

>bro everyone with a girlfriend has "hunter eyes"
literally be yourself because this would mean that there are no ugly men, genetically speaking.

I am not angry, I have just been seeing a lot of anger lately from shorter people. Just wanted to say that being tall wont change anything if you're already ugly and awkward

"I'm tall and still a virgin, why do you care about height so much?" user i'm going to say this only once, not all questions have interesting answers. This is a dead topic the moment you made the post. Any legitimate answer will be met with silence.

Yep. You have to actually ask women out user, at that point its a personal hang up, you aren't being marginalized. Tall skinny white boys are in right now. Unless you're fat and hideous you should have no trouble getting laid.

That wasn't for you it was directed at those who care so much about height stupid..

>I am 6'4" and I have never even held hands with a girl.
literally just hold the hand of the next girl that talk to you in a social setting

caveat in italy
but i knew a manlet who had a beautiful face and slim but muscular physique, all the girls swooned after him.
(he was also white skinned with blue eyes)

tallfags cant even be grateful that they are lucky to have at least one desirable genetic trait

they have no idea how it feels to be short in public. all u can think about is suicide