DO IT FAGGOT

i hope china invades taiwan ASAP
i hope the ZOG-USA government commits and act of war by sending """supplies""" to the taiwanese

Attached: scr[1].png (1024x768, 275.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/13/china-battles-worst-covid-outbreak-for-two-years-as-cases-double-in-24-hours
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BRING THIS SHIT ON. FUCK THE NORMIE'S WORLD UP. I WANT GAS PRICES TO BE SO HIGH IT TAKES HALF YOUR CHECK JUST GET TO YOUR WAGESLAVE JOB AHAHAHAHAH

China only has like 200 nukes. That's against NATO's 5000 nukes. Do they really think they can wag that little chink dong at NATO and scare it? Lmao, not a single chink will survive if the US starts raining that heat on these fuckers.

true dat. normies need to suffer for allowing evil to take over their government
they need to freeze in the dark in the winter
they need to be so hungry they eat their cats and dogs
normies are so pathetic and selfish i literally don't think they'll do anything until it gets so bad that they're considering cannibalism

Good. We like that kinda talk. Maybe you are missing the entire point.

china sends a warning every minute of every hour

china is the most dogshit nation on this earth and that is not an exaggeration. i cannot imagine a single thing more totally fucking soul destroying than being born a chinese citizen doomed to live and stay there

why the absolute fuck would the USA nuke china over taiwan, you absolute faggot?

i love the idea of living in a country with strong firepower. but i hate the idea that the government is evil and uses the military for the wrong reasons, always fighting on the wrong side of wars. i'd rather the military be completely impotent than being strong and on the side of evil

Read the article. This was China's Ministry of Defense's response to Australia saying they'd give military funding to Taiwan. Also, FOX is the only one reporting on this.

>This was China's Ministry of Defense's response to Australia saying they'd give military funding to Taiwan
so what? they said "any country"
the US was on the side of evil when they decided to send money to Ukraine after the Russian liberation of Ukraine began
if the Chinese decide to liberate Taiwan, and the US sends money, it will be on the side of evil and China will respond appropriately. I just hope they don't pussy out. US government needs to be toppled

Attached: ukraine-butthurt.jpg (1611x4109, 628.68K)

Russia's "worst consequences" for the west have not been an issue almost a month into this prolonged engagement. If the West decided to sanction China because they invaded Taiwan, they would not have Russia to rely on. Considering they would no longer be able to afford to handle all the diseases going around the country (they're still having serious COVID issues), that's not a move they can afford to do.
I think the article meant more that, if another country stepped in and began funding military radicalization in Taiwan, China would put a ban on that country. Which would be fair and completely within the terms of peacetime negotiation.

retarded boomer. not one of your shit listed wars happened on the border of the civilized world

k-k-k-kill yourself you retarded, uneducated little monkey

America already supports Taiwan militarily

Attached: 9A9CE4F8-C757-4F11-BFF9-78848176B784.png (1354x784, 868.76K)

>Considering they would no longer be able to afford to handle all the diseases going around the country (they're still having serious COVID issues), that's not a move they can afford to do.
are you trolling?
seriously?
you think that China wouldn't do anything because they are so afraid of """COVID""" and are dependent on foreign countries to help them with it?
LOL!

>I think the article meant more that, if another country stepped in and began funding military radicalization in Taiwan, China would put a ban on that country. Which would be fair and completely within the terms of peacetime negotiation.
you realize Taiwan is not a separate country, the US doesn't even recognize it as such. the government in charge of Taiwan claims it's the rightful ruler of ALL of China, just like the CCP does. It's two governments claiming they are the rightful rulers of the entirety of China

>not one of your shit listed wars bothered ZOG
ftfy
Reminder: Ukraine is/was the poorest country in Europe

imagine writing the sentence

>if the Chinese decide to liberate Taiwan

fuck me. what kind of braindamaged genetic heritage must you have to consider china a freer place than taiwan. fuck me literally gives me a headache to see someone like you exist and type

>Reminder: Ukraine is/was the poorest country in Europe

the fuck are you on about you absolutely retarded idiot. how could you write that sentence knowing even a single thing about europe

what's moldova mate? what's the republic of macedonia? greece ain't doing too hot these days either. what about albania mate? bulgaria exists you realise that right. serbia kosovo bosnia montenegro

anyone with a brain who has been to ukraine and literally any of the above places literally knows you are a retard

perhaps in some obscure financial measurements you could say ukraine as a total group is poorer somehow than those places. but i doubt it. i would doubt any research that could possibly suggest ukraine is poorer than moldova or macedonia. just ignorant

>freer
well for one, the CCP isn't controlled by US-ZOG

Ukraine's government was toppled in 2014 by a US-ZOG funded coup. the Russians are liberating the country

braindamaged boomer

it's simply a fact, champ
sorry that you're too stupid to understand that a country isn't free if it's a US-ZOG vassal state. in fact, that's the least possible level of freedom that exists

Yeah dude heh only 200 nukes, at most they'll turn us into an irradiated wasteland while we'll turn them into an even BIGGER irradiated wasteland.

good one buddy. now back to the cubicle boomer

Reminder that not supporting the war is now a crime in Russia
So this user has to defend it or he risks going to jail for 15 years

Accounting for how many will fail to reach the target and how many will get intercepted it's safe to say China does not have enough to completely annihilate NATO, but nobody is willing to risk millions of deaths just like that.

Compared to your singular article in the OP, multiple sources are claiming China's still shitting its pants over wu-flu.
theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/13/china-battles-worst-covid-outbreak-for-two-years-as-cases-double-in-24-hours

Implying you two retards have bunkers or something.
Implying you two idiots would survive

Friendly reminder that the US can intercept a [REDACTED] number of warheads from reaching it's shores.
It's safe to say that at some point in time NATO would be able to start a war with a nuclear power without being completely eradicated which is not true for it's adversary.

The reason nobody cares is because they're not super powers. It literally doesn't affect any of us if their state fails.

Attached: welcome-to-the-nhk-anime.gif (640x360, 1.49M)

NATO (the US) will slaughter any nation on this planet. China and Russia behave like they do because they are so far away. If they neighboured the US (or a NATO ally) they would be pacified like Mexico. Completely cucked. That's why Putin has sperged out

When NATO's anti ballistic missile defenses will reach their peak and the enemy is unable to mass field hypersonic nuclear weapons then we might as well see WW3 before hypersonic missiles become cheap to mass produce thus balancing the scales again.