>Bruh on god
>Aight bet
>Aight bet
>Aight bet
>Aight bet
>AIGHT BET AIGHT BET AIGHT BET SHUT THE FUCK YOU GODAMN MONKEY

Attached: 43535.png (600x452, 125.99K)

my younger brother is starting to talk like this... what do I do

Attached: pepe-old-ugly.jpg (225x225, 9.11K)

Yo bro, the way you just keep disrespecting us is mad pressing, you feel me? Yall keep fucking with us but chu dont get bitches like us, on God.

Attached: vhTOq_Ls_400x400.jpg (300x300, 21.75K)

Put a knife to his throat and threaten to kill him if he ever talks like that again. And also threaten to kill him if he ever tells your parents what you just did.

Make fun of him

>Zoomed bad, millennial good
Go back to bed gramps

Attached: 1647082441557.jpg (750x742, 110.66K)

Zoomers truly are the worst generation though and will likely cause the downfall of modern civilization.

Millennials aren't old. They're still in their 30s and 40s, that's pretty young. I can't stand gen x, millennials and gen z in this war with each other when they're all the same.

Noooo not my jew infested, homo and trans society!

Jews, gays, and trans are like 5% of the population total.

>10-14yo white children talking like niggers
Really clonks my bonkers, the west is so fucking doomed. I literally can't go for a walk on a Friday Saturday without being harassed/sworn at by 13 year olds, like you wanna address me like an adult? Ey why don't i curbstomp your braceface on the pavement you ferretty little cunt.

>Go back to bed gramps
Im 18 you fucking retard

You do know wiggers existed in the 90s, right? They were annoying then, too.

Gen x doesn't even feel bad about it either. They invented that, and I've never heard them be remorseful.

Nah millennials used to make fun of wiggers
whites who listened to rap and spoke like blacks were universally mocked

now every single white zoomer is a wigger, it's pathetic

>You do know
Hello rebbit
I'm a bong, niggotry hasn't fully sunk its talons here yet, thankfully, but its starting to, I live in the cun'ry and see these little twits everywhere now.

I don't care, look around you and it's all very gay. Acient Roman cities mogged the shit out of our cuck towns. It's all soulless and hyper capitalistic. Soulless enviroment breeds soulless people. It's not rocket science. All the social media was created by gen x and millennials, social media is cancer and made to be as addicting as possible for the most profit. You cannot blame zoomers when you do this shit.
>t.zoomer

we might say aight bet but at least we don't berate wait staff for getting one molecule of our order wrong

who tf are you talking about zoomie faggot, you think a boomer posted this shit?

clearly boomer or millennial energy, nobody else can be as gay as OP

>tfw there are actual boomers on here that are probably too fucking pathetic to leave