I want to kill myself because I was born as a male but I wish I was a girl my whole life and I will never actually be a...

I want to kill myself because I was born as a male but I wish I was a girl my whole life and I will never actually be a woman so I want to kill myself.

Attached: hifumu.png (456x720, 380.22K)

if you kill yourself you're going to be reborn as a pajeet in your next life. do you really want it?

>tfw I have many of the genes linked to female attractiveness, but they're dormant because I'm a male
>tfw I would be literally Hifumi if I was a girl

Attached: Hifumi staring.png (765x1500, 598.76K)

Do not listen to those on here posting memes about trans people. They are as retarded as those who mindlessly hate on those of other races or sexualities.
Woman, male, there really honestly is not as much a difference as people want you to think. They are basically exactly the same except some slight biological difference.

Sweet and based post.

>Posts an anime girl
Like fucking pottery.

When does trannyism become something genuine instead of a bunch of faggots harboring warped views of what women are like, wanting to be "le cutesy" anime girls, idolizing the power that women hold today, and fetishism for crossdressing/liking modern women's fashion/makeup.

Would these same troons identify themselves as "le women" and take up women responsibilities if we were living in the fucking 17th century during the height of religious fundamentalism and highly conservative clothing.

Attached: 5508672729_03592a39f9_b.jpg (732x1023, 138.85K)

You should suck my dick instead

this. and only 41% of them realise that theyll never be an anime girl

>Animeposting troon
Why does this meme never cease to fail?

Good Feel The Dark Side Young Tranny One

>Wising I was the girl
>Jack off to gender bender hentai
>Squirt mayonnaise over my face to simulate facial
>Orgasm 200%
>Tranny feels gone for another day

Attached: 1647007503179.jpg (1374x2048, 1.19M)

I wish people would acknowledge dysphoria as a medical disorder you're born with. Nowadays it's lumped in together with some really weird people who think everything is about arbitrary subjects like identity, politics, culture etc instead of biology. Maybe people would more likely to share sympathy instead of hating trans people so much if this was the case.

they gave you retards Any Forums
why can't you just fuck off?

Attached: 1631069465694.jpg (960x630, 59.4K)

>wanting op to get groomed and pinkpilled
you are just as bad as the trannies

No, you fucking dipshit, what I want is to not have to see this bullshit

You should consider setting up word and phrase filters user. You could easily filter 90% of all tranny threads. Maybe you want to see threads like this because it's ragefuel for you.

join the 41% club pal.

that's how normies feel about incels. did it fix the problem?

Kiss my phoneposting ass

>normies on r9k
yeah okay user

Do you seriously use the shitty mobile version of the website and not Kuroba? Pleb.. serious phoneposters only.