Where should you go if you have controversial views yet is very sensitive emotionally...

Where should you go if you have controversial views yet is very sensitive emotionally. Online discussion is finally starting to get to me after all these years, I just want explore various topics, perspectives and takes without having to feel bad about myself.

Attached: 1510782776882.jpg (400x400, 26.56K)

It's about pedos isn't it?

I feel the same way about certain things user. I've taken to writing my own philosophy book for me to see my own ideas without others being dicks about it

>Where should you go if you have controversial views
controversial views like what?

the fediverse anonpoo

Race, sex, gender, economy, politics, everything.
My views are kind of a clusterfuck all over the spectrum so I don't fit within any the culture war groupings leading to extreme alienation.

user you can talk to me, I won't be insulting you, I'll still be critical but in a way to try to make you understand my view on things
As long as you will be respectful as well of course

Why discuss this? If you have no power to change anything it just leads to frustration.

Not really in the mood to discuss anything in particular right now, tried discussing the new Pixar movie yesterday and just kept alternating between being called a nazi and a pedo. I'm just kind of burned out and bummed out.

If you can't handle criticism about your views and are unable to defend them, you're a degenerate fucking retard. How much of a fucking loser can you be? Grow as a human being, or rot away angry at the world because you're too much of an emotional retard to become useful. Actual weaklings.

Well I tried

>kept alternating between being called a nazi and a pedo
wtf was it a normie

I am able to argue my point, I'm just tired of dealing with ad hominems, strawmanning and general disingeniuity all the time. Kind of what you are doing.
I mean it wasn't just one person and one discussion. Depending on which side your opinion pisses off you will get called the one or the other soon enough.

People are so hellbent on pigeonholing you, you know? Really gets me down.

ok but both? I hate actual pedos, not to conflate them with hebes, but I can't imagine you being an actual pedo if you are also called a nazi by the same person, and well, 'nazi' is an overloaded and overused term so it doesn't even much to me at least

doesn't mean*
original retard

If you look into the discussion on this movie right wingers have decided its an evil pedo child grooming movie. If you have differing views you are an evil pedo yourself.
And leftists have decided if you criticize it you're a nazi white supremacist chud.
That's more or less how all discussion seem to go these days.

I honestly don't know which movie you're referring to, but the way you described it, it sounds like you're trying to have a nuanced take on it, and that's nice
Come on, don't be shy, I'll be nice even if we end up in disagreement

i just join small discord servers where we're allowed to talk about anything and shitpost whatever my views are on there
if you want an invite to one just ask

Turning Red.
Sorry, I pretty much feel done talking about that one.
Not really keen on the group chat format, always seems to end up really spammy, circlejerky and cliquish. I don't even have a Discord account.
But hell, give me the name of your server, and maybe I'll consider joining if I can work up some motivation later.

Kritten#7687
Yeah, they definitely are spammy, circlejerky and cliquish but that's the game you have to play if you want absolute freedom of speech. Not like it's a hard game to play anyways. When you make an account add me as a friend and I'll send you an invite.

Thank you. Don't count too hard on me showing up though, I have to work against social anxiety too.