What happens after death...

what happens after death? do the lights just go out forever at the point your consciousness ends or is there some sort of afterlife.

Attached: jacqueline durand5.png (526x877, 1.22M)

Do you hear a clock stop when you reach your end? No. Must be never ending. Comprehend that if you can, but when we try to pretend to understand we resemble the fool, so give it up and smile

You turn into a pickle MORTYYYY, YOU TURN YOURSELF INTO A FUCKING PICKLE MORTYYY

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (962x540, 182.25K)

I am going to guess that it's going to be really fucking weird and unexpected. Like you wake up and it's fucking the opening to Skyrim or something. Or maybe you watch the credits roll by and then unlock new game plus

>what happens after death?
Biogenesis. Reincarnation is infinite. It will be black like oblivion for awhile because you're likely growing in someone's cunt.

I mean, there is for certain the dopamine rush you get before you actually die that sounds literally heavenly. But, I'd like to think that only few of us get to go on to the afterlife, just so I can believe people I've know who got axed off the planet are still kicking it, but I get to die.

anyone who claims to know for sure is selling you something. i have a feeling it will be similar to what happened before you were born and during dreamless sleep, but i have no experience, just a gut feeling.

I don't really know user. I want to believe in the God of the Bible but honestly I don't. I think it's we just lose consciousness and our bodies rot. Most people say something like" that energy has to go somewhere" they make an appeal to physics to say you have a soul and therefore am after life which is fucking retarded. The energy in your body will be eaten up by worms or it gets turned into fire when you get cremated. I am horribly afraid of death and try my best not to think about it. Enjoy what tone you have now especially with your family. Your parents will not be around forever.

Attached: 1646674655521.png (927x928, 517.47K)

>weird and unexpected
saying this is a form of cope and to justify all the hippie nonsense IMO. like the whole DMT explanation. you cant make assumptions and it's better to stick to socrates or pascal
>It will be black like oblivion for awhile
wouldnt this be instantaneous since you have no concept of time?
say you get maimed and are bleeding out slowly on the highway, this dopamine rush is little comfort if at all. which makes the 'lights out forever' theory terrifying

Attached: Y_wHrZo4B3AcE8fI6m2SkFLOheSFPlc8p-9Qte8NV30.jpg (429x360, 30.09K)

It sucks to lose a parent. You realise your not immortal. You desperately want to believe in an afterlife so you can see them again, but at the same time with something as chaotic as losing someone suddenly it shakes your faith and makes it hard to believe in anything. I want to try and read the Bible and religious texts so I can try and make sense of it all.

I can't even comprehend encounterring someone in an afterlife, would they know how shit of a person I am? I desperately want to see them, but what would we talk about for eternity? I try to be a better person just incase but if they can see, or God can see, I know it's not enough and I feel so ashamed of myself.

that is a CUTE and very SEXY being you posted there user.

Nothing when you're unconscious you don't experience anything why would death be different?

You get reincarnated as an 18 year old Russian male during the First Chechen War. Over and over again ad infinitum.

>where do we go when we die
the same place we were (or weren't, rather) before we were born. we simply won't exist anymore.

You will find happiness user

>but what would we talk about for eternity?
Kek imagine being stuck somewhere with your family for eternity.

>say you get maimed and are bleeding out slowly on the highway, this dopamine rush is little comfort if at all.
No, you're not conscious, the moments after you lose consciousness but before you go away forever are apparently pure bliss, regardless if you go into shock or not from what people have gathered from near death experiences.

you trade in your virginity, to the virginity collector to get into heaven, he is a boy so there are only faggots and very few women in heaven just like here
if you aren't a virgin, you go to hell

>Like you wake up and it's fucking the opening to Skyrim or something. Or maybe you watch the credits roll by and then unlock new game plus

Attached: 1647178259672.png (600x442, 132.45K)

just as likely as any other explaination. what, do you want me to tell you that you'll end up in front of St Peter at some golden gates, or perhaps tell you how you'll float like a star up into the sky and space or something. You don't know what's going to happen user. It could litterally just be fucking a giant picture of a fucking close up cunt forever, you don't know.

Just I guess the overwhelming immenseness of eternity. I could handle eternity on Earth because theirs so much chaos, so much happenning and changing. What changes in paradise?

Anything can change in paradice my good man. Go drinking with the beatles, then go meet Socrates, then go play with the sexy female angels until they force you to cum until you pass out, then wake up and smoke a lot of weed and fly around paris and new york, then go into fucking space