At this point I'm wondering, were women always like this?

At this point I'm wondering, were women always like this?

Attached: 1647172206169.webm (576x1024, 2M)

lol what a horrid cunt

well they didn't have tik tok before

There is that single mom matching with you, anons. Have at it.

I don't get it. I require assistance.

>UGH LIKE OMG JUST FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>"i-i'm hungy, mommy..."

she's based. children are annoying af. it should be legal to abort them before the age of 5

So is this 2 different people? Vid 1 being some woman walking down to her kid saying they got her flowers and vid 2 being some bitter person eating birth control because they don't want kids? Or is vid 2 suppose to be the mom from vid 1?

femanon here and babies are nasty selfshitters and eat plastic i dont want that shit plus my bloodline is literally cursed and no one in my tiny family made it past their 60's, dying like flies bruh wtf

I hope you get cancer and die in the most painful way imaginable.

mu uncle died 20something from a motorcycle crash, grandpa literally exploaded from a landmine, greatgrandpa's bones found in forest, grandma died 50 from cancer and more

It's better for all of us that you do not reproduce, not that u can because you dont have a uterus.

Babies only exist for 2 years stupid cunt.

cope nigger
im a real girl user not a tranny

>plus my bloodline is literally cursed
So you're black?

NO FUCKING WAY WHOAAAAAAAA
me russian

That just means we didn't have a way to take a peek at what's inside.

>im a real girl user not a tranny
Prove it.

POSTTITSORGRFO

Attached: PISTTITSORGTFO.png (1081x649, 27.24K)

either way, i rather play pokemon showdown for the rest of my life sweeping full teams with genesect instead of having a selfshitter retard

>me russian
There's a good chance that you have a massive rack then. In that case you have a sacred duty to pass on your genes.

well im sorry to dissapoint u

what's wrong with orange flowers

postem anyway ya stupid bitch

orange is an ugly color, should have gotten her weeds from the street