Black guys can't be incel, there's plenty of brown women in Latin America who would fuck you

Black guys can't be incel, there's plenty of brown women in Latin America who would fuck you.

Attached: 1646495697916.webm (848x480, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPaXggjc5ps&ab_channel=iam_marwa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not to mention all the fat white chicks here too

why are women so beautiful bros?

Who is she? Tell me RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1ee.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

Yeah okay chief, gonna need a sauce on that.

Attached: 1644218975470.jpg (500x500, 26.42K)

As long you aren't Asian there's a Latina for you.

ms sapphire

women like this used to be $10 for sex until simps started fighting over their pics

>women like this used to be $10 for sex until simps started fighting over their pics
Basically still are.
Come to Colombia and fuck our women!

Look black"bots" look how easy it is.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DPaXggjc5ps&ab_channel=iam_marwa

Now get off this board

Attached: Colombian-Women.jpg (554x361, 53.69K)

even if you look her name up or reverse search you can't find the exact video. I found it but its locked behind a membership
on this site called recurbate with video number 920797
(why cant i post a fucking link)

Black men treat Latin America the way white men treat Asia. There are videos on YouTube of black guys in Brazil and the Dominican Republic etc where the girls are throwing themselves at these men. I remember one video where a black guy from North America was in DR hanging out at a shop with these two girls and one of them was just letting him grip her ass like a basketball. It's crazy.

This isn't true. Black women and latinas are probably the most open to dating Asian men. It's funny because Asian women who run around with white guys and have no interest in their own people will turn around and get mad at Asian guys for "fetishizing" latinas.

And he's not even a great looking guy desu nor is he from some rich first world country. He's a 100 pound Kenyan. Imagine being a good looking black guy from the US or Canada. It's over.

Only thing you get when you travel to Colombia is mugged.

What's even more crazy is that Latinas are actually hot unlike thai girls and ladyboys, yet black guys use the seamonkey islands as excuses that whites can't be incels look how far you have to travel to even reach those island meanwhile Latin America is right next door.

Get off this board, joggers

Attached: 89415_032-e1529083031491.jpg (427x640, 24.48K)

>latinas are probably the most open to dating Asian men
Then latinas really are for everybody.

Yeah but you have to deal with the accent. I was raised in california so maybe I'm just desensitized but I can't get over the accent, I find it really irritating.

It's the culture of that part of the world. Some Latin American countries had state mandated racemixing campaigns. Latinos are some of the most racist people on earth but throw it all out of the window when it's time to have sex.

Latinas are man eaters that would devour an insecure blackcel entirely

They're fucking crazy bro, and they're really only for hypermasculine dudes who can keep them under control

That's the one caveat. You have to have the machismo to pull them. I remember when I first started trying to date Mexican women when I was 19 or so, they'd be super into me physically but my timidity would be off putting and they treated me like a kid. Then I'd get drunk or high, my inhibitions would be lower, and I'd be willing to take more risks with them and they'd love it.

DO you ever just look at women and wodner why there is even anything above the neck?
Like this is just a pulsating lump of oiled meat that really would be better off without the completely arbitrary beast glued between its shoulders

Attached: 38989234.jpg (512x468, 31.15K)

Sapphires bf is a white guy. Sorry nigcels