Please let me talk to you! i will do my best to help you talk to girls

please let me talk to you! i will do my best to help you talk to girls

Attached: D826B331-FD56-4083-A089-46B0DCB175CB.jpg (934x921, 471.5K)

you talk to girls the same way you talk to boys though, it's THAT easy
anyone who says otherwise is retarded

what's the point of getting a girl though ? Tell me.

>i will do my best to help you talk to girls
I doubt you could help. What advice are you going to give that I haven't heard before?

how is talking to a tranny going to help me talk to a girl

really? is it that simple? I dont talk to girls at all

I WILL talk to you

Yeah it's that simple. People make the mistake of putting on weird faux personas or unironically trying
>le redpill'd!
dating advice, both of which will basically ruin and destroy any possiblility of meaningful connection. A wise man once said
>Communication is only possible between those who see themselves as equal
Just talk to them the same way you'd talk to anyone else, because that's who they are.

I can talk to women and men too but they just never seem to be at all interested.
every question in direct conversation is met with cold one/two word replies
every comment on what they said when in group talk is either ignored while the talk continues or met with awkward silence.
every communication attempt resorts to small talk and quickly dissipates as they make 0 effort to give feedback and contribute to the conversation and I end up having to drag it on myself.
sorry for rant and this is probably bait but this is what its like for me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59.9K)

do you want me to post my discord?
because typing to random strangers doesnt give me anxiety

Attached: tenor (17).gif (498x278, 610.03K)

I used to be friends with guys who fuck. This is not true.

i think most people here would want to speak with girls on a romantic level so maybe this advice doesn't work.. i think it's fun talking to girls because there's a sweetness to them and they're gentle
well what kind of advice have you heard? maybe i can help you with fashion or something then
so how does accusing me of being a tranny add anything to this thread

yeah i'd like to talk to you!

>how does accusing me of being a tranny
I dont hear a denial
no point in adding to a thread with no worth

okay why don't you try having a normal conversation with me and i'll tell you what you're doing wrong

who even are you? why would I take advice from someone I know nothing about?

I don't really want to talk to girls though. You guys are beautiful and smell nice and sound mesmerizing and having sex with y'all feels amazing but it's just not worth the risk. The risk of having to lose over half my income to child support and alimony if a girl decides she doesn't like me after 2 years. I'm sorry, you guys are incredibly tempting but I cannot risk that. I only make around $30 an hour and if I lost half my income it would take me down to 15. That would put me at levels of poverty that I'd really rather not deal with again. It's such a brain dead risk to take. Betting over half your income for the entirety of your life on the chance that a human being is not going to change their feelings for you. Like that is what human beings do. 2 years ago I was not like I am now. And two years into the future I will probably change even more. People say that women are degenerate and ruined families but the truth is we all did. Everyday that we accept this child support / alimony paradigm we support an environment that cannot Foster optimal family units. This is the true reason that people no longer love each other for the rest of their lives. Our leaders have economically disincentivized it.

should we try to get to know each other first?

You don't have to marry them you know, you can just fuck them.

Yeah, what is your success level with women? How tall are you? What would rate your self on a scale from 1-10 as far as facial attractiveness.

my success level.. well i think i get along better with women around my mums age... im 5'0 and probably 5-6/10

Exactly. People who f*** treat women like s*** and view them as inferior. Why women allow this is beyond me. But all the guys I know who f*** are the kinds of guys who walk up to girls in the club and sexually assault them or get girls loaded on alcohol and run trains on them while they're unable to walk straight or talk straight. Personally I think it's because civilization is only like 6000 years old but intelligent life has been around for billions of years. That's billions of years where the female gender of any species was evolved to be raped. That's why deep down women just want you to borderline and sometimes outright rape them. Kind of sucks honestly cuz all I want to do is love some girl and treat her like a queen but the second you do that they lose all attraction for you. Quite unfortunate DESU senpai.

>well i think i get along better with women around my mums age
So you have no romantic success with women? What advice could you give then?