Is it wrong that I wish my gfs breasts were smaller?

Is it wrong that I wish my gfs breasts were smaller?

Attached: natural_double-4782.gif (430x323, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWzoSy6QEwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gf
leave. get out.

I'm sorry but that reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=fWzoSy6QEwk

eventually we all get sick of things
no

No, I mean that I would have preferred if they were smaller in the first place. Aren't men supposed to be attracted to big tits.

are they saggy?

They actually look like picrel but just a bit smaller.

Just get her pregnant
Wait 10 years
Now you have a version of your gf with smaller breasts

Attached: 034E7F01-4831-4FB4-AE97-1EF40BB004D4.jpg (300x234, 13.76K)

If they're that size every guy on here is going to say yes. Make your gf work out, they say when women work out their boobs go down a little or she can improve her back muscles to be able to carry the weight of her big ole boobies. Love your gf besides her body

I do love her besides her body but her breasts are just a little too big.

>Is it wrong that I wish my gfs breasts were smaller?
No.
Small tits > big tits.

What race is she originally OP?

She's european white.

user help her then, love her big ole biddies, do what I told you. You don't see her complaining about you

If tit milk tasted like ice cream it would be worth it but honestly their kinda over rated

She doesn't have any back pain because her back muscles are already pretty strong. Idk, I really don't think the size is going to decrease because they're huge even though she's really thin.

my GF is overweight but has A-cup breasts.
am i NGMI?

How overweight is she? Most guys even get tits when they're overweight tho...

I dont know user you sound ungrateful

I know, that's why I'm asking if it's wrong. I'm just trying to gauge whether I have some kind of mental issue or trauma that makes me dislike large breasts because I feel like almost all men like them.

She probably thinks your dick is a little too small and you're a little too short, so you're even.