Work 10 hour days

>work 10 hour days
>go home
>repeat

Attached: literally me.jpg (1080x720, 101.99K)

tic tok wagie

Based, I wish I could work that much, but a lot of what I do depends on my coworkers being available and they only work 8 hours.

>refuse this madness
>become homeless and freeze to death
there is no way out is it?

Just bail. Yeah, you'll die off because of it but that's happening anyway and if you just fuck off and enjoy yourself now at least you don't have another fucking 60 years of that every single fucking day plus you actually get to enjoy some brief period of your shitty existence for once.
Fuck what christians and bleeding hearts say there is nothing after death. I've died it's just a ceasation of being. You ever go to sleep where you just close your eyes and open them again and it's like a timeskip where you didn't even notice you just slept 12 hours? Same exact shit. When you die it just ends. No running conciousness no dreams nothing just void like it was before you got birthed.
At that point the only worth your life has is what you can get out of it and right now in today's society that amount is absolutely fuck all for people like us.

>I've died
You had a near death experience? Tell us about it, user

>Just bail
So why are you still here? Once the money goes out you'll become homeless. Plenty of them living in tents in the US. Why don't they kill themselves if it's that easy? Maybe it's not easy after all.

You do come back as a Boltzmann brain 10^10^50 years later.

>stabbed
>have to walk to hospital
>takes a bit
>die at their front door apparently
>gets called on the table after awhile
>someone does something(I don't know no one gave me a run down and no family was there at the time)
>heart starts again about 5ish minutes from when it stopped
It was something like -15F so they think that really slowed the whole process down and staved off brain damage.
I don't even remember much past the initial few seconds and some smattering of staggering through people's yards to make the trip shorter.
Never even got billed cause I limped out later and my wallet, like my keys and phone, were locked inside my car. Don't even know if they have me registered or recorded for it or not.

just get neetbux. it's not hard

Because I'm still burning through my wealth and I have plans for when it's almost all gone or I get tired of waiting for that too happen. I intend to make my last excursion a sort of treat for myself. A nice send off. As previously stated the only worth to your life is what you can get out of it and I tend to make my last few days a sort of experience binge I can die happy during/after. I don't intend to succumb to stupidity but for the sake of argument I will say there is a slight probability such an excursion might make me rethink it as I will be visiting some monk bros for final goodbyes and they've always been cool. As such, offing myself at this exact instant is just sub-optimal in terms of personal enjoyment to eke out and possibilities of uncertain futures.
If nothing happens, as I fully expect, you can find my body somewhere nice and isolated up high feeding some animal or another.
>not that easy
No, it is. As someone that's taken the dive several times now you just have to not be a coward and that's as simply as wanting it. Those that back out or have second thoughts were never suicidal they just wanted a life line or were performing what ever rabid animal does when they feel trapped and that's panic till you hurt yourself. No, such beings aren't even humans. No control or autonomy. Purely NPCs in an almost literal sense. That's why despite being ejected from society they still fucking go through all the motions because they literally can't be anything else their programming isn't that complex. Eat, fuck, survive. grug hungry other grug have food but no give. Stab and take food. Grug full now. Etc. They do nothing else but the basics and just instinctively build towns and shit because they literally aren't capable of greater thoughts or freedoms. Homeless are just the NPCs that got microwaved a little too long. The factories acceptable rejection rate pile. That's why no one gives a shit what happens to them.

That's not how that works, user. Either the boltzmann brain is now and we're schizophrenically inducing all of existence right now in which case my shit still stands and your existence means nothing as it is a mere imaginary friend thought that will be erased by the next big tiddy image I see as you fade out of my conciousness forever.
Or, it never exists. There is no later for such a thing it is now or never.

Nobody gives NEETbux out anymore thanks to everyone milking their government for Covid Gibs. You can put in for it, get rejected, wait 3 months again, apply, and see if MAYBE they won't automatically this time because now you're actually in the system but its doubtful as the system is already full so wait another 3 months and do this again.
And when you do get accepted they give you fucking nothing. Everyone pulls from the same fucking Gibs pool so that pool runs out quick when everyone drinks from it so you get like 30% of what you'd actually have been making an hour.
Made over a grand a week? Enjoy your $300 and no benefits so now you have to stretch $300 to cover what $1k couldn't do alone.
Unless covid really does kill off mass swathes of people someday soon NEETbux of any sort will be a relic of the past. They're already talking about axing social now that the final generation to really benefit from it is on it's way out so fuck the rest of us showing up they got theirs so do you really think they'd let fucking welfare last longer than social?
No, this is the phasing out process. Make money where and when you can now and ready an exit plan for when the axes fall in the next few years.

Going to a hospital in the United States with a fatal wound... Damn you are a lunatic user. For a country that values freedom, you sure love debt bondage.
Anyway, good ending. I am glad you got away without paying.

Attached: 1630806715492.png (1184x663, 495.22K)

The instant they got rid of any kind of NEETbux they'd better couple that with massively increased police spending, because there will be a communist revolution. That's the only reason welfare systems exist. You'll observe there are far fewer communists in western countries than there were at the turn of the 20th century.

It's actually pretty hard in my EE shithole and even harder for young people cause
>hurr you want to be a leech on society at this age

>you just have to not be a coward and that's as simply as wanting it
yeah man it's literally that easy...
fuck off

I'd have out of pocketed it and kept moving if they ever sent me a bill. Like I said, no info on me of any kind just a dead body at the door that slinked out later when nobody paid attention. Never got a call about it or a bill and my doc never mentioned it so it must not be in the system.
I dined and dashed a few liters of blood and some surgery, basically. It helps the actual place I live in is generally good overall. Even the shitty neighborhoods you can night walk through. Just don't go near the ONE shithole that is of course an apartment complex and where this occurred.
It's nice enough I wouldn't be surprised if they just let me stagger out to avoid the debt and pretend they never saw me. They do it for the local homeless all the time but that's usually just shit like fluids or general treatment and then of course the homeless have no money so they "sneak" out when no one looks and everyone claps themselves for being a saint when they're gone.
Yes, yes incels rise up just like they rise up to fix their lives or the system when its threatened but no certainly something as low on that totem pole as simple money will somehow make that occur after what 20 years now of saying this shit?
No offense, user. I AM in the same boat as everyone else is on this I'm just not stupid enough to think a group of such invalids could ever hope to do anything like what you're thinking because we're all wildly too useless and shitty to coordinate like that.
The best you can hope for is chimpouts as the blacks and immigrant communities explode which just means brief periods were some places mostly in the south will have St.Louis style riots where they just call the national guard and army in to smack their asses. The more they do the less those fuckers will drag their feet on getting there to shut it all down and the harder they'll smack till its fully lethal.

Jokes on you. I only worked 9 hours today.

>tomorrow I get listen to my boss yell at me for being an hour behind

If my life was exactly the same, except I received my minimum wage weekly in my bank account without working, I would literally be living the dream. My best life.

Every negative in my life can be traced right back to work. It's insane how bad work is.

NEETs never, ever give up. I'm happy paying welfare so you can live the dream for me. I'm a wage cuck.

I don't know about a commie revolution - but the entire point of welfare in my country was to stop degenerate losers from just resorting to crime.

Turns out meth addicted low IQ savages don't go and get a job if you cut their neetbux - they just go and rob people.

>yeah well people in the third world who have a wife and kids and a home they live in that doesnt have a jew landlord and their community is 100% their own ethnic group would KILL to have your life!!!!!!!

teehee i hope they bought it guys *nudge nudge*

Attached: soyboy9.png (515x527, 273.38K)

>Yes, yes incels rise up just like they rise up to fix their lives
Exactly, nothing will happen. If they cut NEETbux incels will either cope by being wageslaves or go full hobo if they can't get jobs. Nogs are more likely to protest.

Why can't you get NEETbux? Do you also live in a shithole like me?

Shit like the capital bullshit was rednecks and muh freedumbs so MAYBE you'll see that crop up as well but after that shit you bet your ass they have much harsher response policies already and will increase that if the intensity gets increased.
Never forget no "militia" of untrained idiots will ever topple a government that isn't out of a 3rd world country and actually has respectable armed force branches and equipment. No amount of oh we have a marine or 2 will translate to winning a fire fight against a professional armed forces response. Your wrist brace "pistols" will not compare to their actual rifles and armored vehicles and logistics and support structures and the very infrastructure you survive off of.

uh just stop working dude its not that hard