Would robots stay and fight for their country while their women improve foreign relations?

Would robots stay and fight for their country while their women improve foreign relations?

Attached: 1647162564251.jpg (619x1024, 90.24K)

I feel bad for ukraine bros...Not like this...Not like this....

Fuck no. Why would anyone want to pointlessly die fighting to protect a corrupt government?

Google collaboration horizontale

This is just part and parcel of living in wartime

Attached: 1647162704813.png (1000x818, 1.06M)

Oh nonono make it stop

No, I don't give a shit

Original

this is honestly the biggest blackpill and why women shouldn't have the right to vote. or hold office.

Ask any dude in the army, not a single one of them would want to fight alongside women. They're a complete disaster on the frontlines and will probably get you killed.

Exactly, they can vote for a war monger then GTFO when shit hits the fan and men are forced to fight.

So why are they allowed to vote them? Fuck them.

and they hop on a foreign dick in the meantime
sad

I live in Sweden. Women are not allowed to leave the country in times of war. I will gladly shoot them in the back if they try.

Godspeed lad, hope you will

no. id burn the flag and run. or just not fight. ill go to jail or become a fragger before i fight for these cucks, while whores laugh and fuck chads

you are not entitled to me fighting to protect you. fuck these countries, and fuck women

Attached: _74584054_022102879-1.jpg (624x351, 62.61K)

doesn't your country literally import niggers for your women?

>id burn the flag and run.
Retard many tried this and got caught at the border. The border guards gave them to army officials, they were loaded in trucks and sent back to the front.

honestly it would be weird for regular people not to fight for their country. I understand why people living in america or some other fictional "nation" wouldn't do it.

I heard about some people in ukraine who wanted to secede their entire lives and have to fight now. One guy couldn't even leave until he was an adult and once he became one the war started a month later and he got called back.

women shouldn't vote but I could at least see a case for allowing them to if they have like 20 kids

Kill your own officers then, I mean what the fuck do you have to lose at that point?

>women can vote and influence the inner and outer politics and policies of their country
>they also get to run away instantly when any problem happens without forfeiting any rights or facing any consequences
how is this fair or legal at all ?
ukraine fags literally die in masses while their women use this opportunity to migrate to the richer west and gobble foreign cock

Life isnt fair Jimbo

smells like russian propaganda

Remember this hero?

Attached: 1643302086838.jpg (900x600, 455.68K)

yes but if you say women shouldn't have the right to vote you're just an incel!

So why should we make it "fair" for women?

but it can be if something is done

Yeah? At least if I survive I might have a chance with the women who return. If you dont fight for your country when its being attacked you will forever be branded as a coward and a traitor.

>the women who return

I'm sorry bro, you will always be a country with a LOT of excess males. 2 million have fled and it barely just started, so the final figure is going to be a lot worse. Even if we stay optimistic and say 4 million, that's 10% of your female population.
That means now have 10% excess males who will never be able to start a family no matter what because women will NEVER return to a warzone.

Even pajeets have trouble with their excess male population and they're an inherently docile people, imagine your warlike, violent people having to accept this reality.

If I were you, I wouldn't let women leave because it will be a matter of national security in the future. If anything, you should have let the males who weren't willing to fight leave because it would have improved the gender ratio and unwilling combatants are not only useless but very dangerous.