Be me

>be me
>make plans to kill myself
>buy 50g Caffeine as pills in blister online
>go to my favorite bench like picrel
>put on some music and swallow all 100 pills
>after an hour nothing happened
>sunrise is already completely over
>another hour and still nothing happened, my playlist is over as I expected this to go faster
>take out water from my backpack
>mfw i take a closer look at the blister packs and i packed the wrong ones, it's fucking multivitamin
>mfw my mother gave me those a few month ago because she thought i looked sick
i don't want to die anymore
can multivitamins kill me?
already vomited but there wasn't much coming out

Attached: bench.jpg (1620x1080, 830.36K)

Congrats you're neither good at living nor good at dieing
Certified retard

you might want to go to the hospital and get your stomach pumped

u might get hypervitaminosis or soemthing

also suicide is gay and you are a dummy

no user multivites wont fucking kill you and neither would caffine pills either I honestly do not think

but when I go to the hospital they'll ask why I ate so many vitamin pills
I don't want to go to the psych ward

Just say you were drunk or some shit earlier, and realized after you had sobered up that you ate the pills on accident because of that

then die like a retard you are then lul.

>can multivitamins kill me?
Obviusly yes, but this is bad way to go.

He is not gonna die from that.
Most likely he has vitamin difiency.

you can have vitamin deficiency of one vitamin, and deficit of the other. Most likely too much vitamin A or C but not enough D, B and K at the same time

i looked it up before and it said lethal dose would be like 5g, so I ordered 50g just to be sure

at least I'm not feeling bad rn

but won't they know if I was drunk?
Anyway, on my way to the hospital, gonna use this as an excuse and if they ask further questions just stop talking

you would rather die than go to the hospital? ur dumb as fuck. the clock is ticking, you will literally die if you dont get ur stomach pumped

say you thought they were gummy bears

If you're alive you're obviously not in immediately danger but many vitamins and minerals are toxic if you take 100 times the daily recommended dose. It also depends on how much of them are already stored in your body. E.g. I used to have iron deficiency and the treatment was taking 100 mg daily for 3 months because not only did I have to meet the daily requirement but also build up the body's iron store. Harmless for me but would likely not have been good for someone with normal iron levels. Anyway just go to the hospital and tell them you were drunk and thought it was candy or something and when you woke up it was multivitamin and you understand it might not have been very good for your body.

You're there to deal with the shitton of vitamins you ingested, so they'll just focus on that most likely. I don't think they'd be running tests to see if you have any sort of alcohol in your system when that's not the reason you're there.

I'm in the emergency room
they made weird comments
i think they know why I'm there
one nurse was joking about that I'm the second one today coming here who "accidentally" ate too much pills
but they didn't ask any further questions

I'm probably deficient in most as my diet is not very healthy
mostly plain ramen and fruits from the local market

The doctor said something about water solvable vitamins which are not that toxic
They took some blood and now I'm just waiting here

doctor said because it's already a few hours ago and i vomited, stomach pumping won't help much
but i probably have to stay until tomorrow, depending on the blood tests

>buy 50g Caffeine as pills in blister online

why would you an hero this way? just hang or shoot yourself like a normal person.

Attached: Suicide by hanging without tree branches.png (1740x1282, 614.51K)

no guns in my country
and rope sounded painful
also i didn't wanna make a mess as someone had to find and dispose me afterwards
i thought caffeine would be like overdosing, just passing out and dying and it's freely available
sounded like the most peaceful option

>caffeine
>passing out
lmao

confirmed retard
cant even correctly kill himself
if you want truly painless death just hydrogen poison yourself

Why not just enjoy life and do some writing and painting? Go birdwatching or hiking. Being a moron and trying to kill yourself with caffeine is a dumb fucking idea. Rope is too painful but suffering a massive heart attack wouldn't be? Retard

What a fucking dumb ass you are OP

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)