I'm IQ 168 but I have no job, no friends and no gf, and I'm a virgin at 36

I'm IQ 168 but I have no job, no friends and no gf, and I'm a virgin at 36.

Either the IQ test is all wrong, or the smartest individuals in our society perform the worst.

Also, fix your fucking board.

Attached: fixyourfuckingboard.png (888x842, 94.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/BXIIFc8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you never use your iq for anything beneficial then you're dumb smart.

146, not nearly your level but i completely fucked school, am incapable of making actual friends, and spend most of my time in my room. I am aldo khv. Intelligence can be a burden past a certain threshold, but i guess the challenge is figuring out how to transcend that. We'll make it user.

Attached: jonah.jpg (450x450, 51.74K)

Testing intelligence and intelligent potential is borderline impossible.
There are people with 90IQ that have a great sense of problem solving, and there are people with 140+ IQ who are incredible at puzzles but are not smart enough to apply anything to real life.
In fact, the thing that proves that you are stupid is the fact you think human beings are valued through very superficial societal means.

That being said, what are your woes like. I might be able to help.

I hate Thinking
I hate Thinking
I hate Thinking

>my IQ is 168
>Im a loser

bruh your IQ is obviously low if you cant even work this out. If your IQ truly was 168 you'd be able to do stuff with it that brings results. if you have absolutely nothing in life then youre not smart. end of

>That being said, what are your woes like. I might be able to help.
Life has no meaning because I'm inherently incapable of connecting with my own species in any meaningful way.
Trying to connect with a female is the worst, it's like talking to a handbag and pretending I'm enjoying myself.

Liking things is a low IQ trait.

>n-nooo... im unsuccessful but its low IQ to be driven!!!!!

you are coping so much my man. your iq is less than 120 I know it for a fact

The odds of this claim of 168...

lichess.org/BXIIFc8E

Fuck you and your larp op

Come and get wrecked fag

>posts a fucking scam link in his post to get more money

>your iq is less than 120 I know it for a fact
If you can analyze a person thoroughly from just 2 posts on Any Forums, shouldn't you be a professional psychologist?
It's more likely, however, that you get defensive when you meet people that make you insecure and you decide inside your own head that they must be inferior to you. They have to be. You want them to be something, and then you insist this desire has to be reality. This phenomenon pisses me off in people online so much.

Faggot

LARP.

that's a real link to a chess game you're guaranteed to lose cause youre a fucking moron. 168 lol.

And fuck I dont think either of you are real.

>If you can analyze a person thoroughly from just 2 posts on Any Forums, shouldn't you be a professional psychologist?

>168 IQ
>on r9k with no achievements

if your IQ was 168 you could make 1000 dollars a day by barely doing anything because youre so superior.

I am far smarter than you will ever be, I can see people's gears turning when I talk to them, yet I still found people who are wonderful to talk to, who surprise me over and over again, who are special to me.
You were told you are a special snowflake and you are blaming everyone else for your woes.
Besides, your way of thinking about life is completely idiotic.
It doesn't take a genius to realize that simple things like breathing, looking, smelling, tasting, and all those other things are incredible and make life worth living.
I've seen people like you at high school dances. People who were told they are smart, so they become too scared to dance and when they do, they do cringy shit because they only think with their egos.

Humble yourself. A truly wise man knows he knows nothing. you missed your 20s, but you still have a few more decades to enjoy life, you can still learn how to enjoy life and befriend humans.

I repeat, you get defensive when you meet people that make you insecure and then you decide inside your own head that they must be inferior to you.
You should be more humble. There will always be people smarter than you in this world, user. You might as well embrace this fact.
Chris Langan doesn't make me insecure in the slightest. We think about different stuff anyway

BRUH. You did a fucking online IQ test and it told you that you are a 1/20,000 IQ talent and you believed it. Im not jealous, youre clearly an idiot.

I bet you click on popups tghat say youve won a free TV dont you just because it tells you youve won

You are not 168 IQ. get a fucking grip

Bro I'm not saying you're wrong but this is a textbook normie post, down to the high school dance analogy.

>defensive

Give me a break dude I'm not feeling inferior. I'm saying op, and the other dude are full of shit.

I posted a link to a chess game and these fags are pretending its fake!

OOOOOOOooo am I projecting too??

Even if my IQ was considerably lower than 168, I do have a degree in theoretical physics. Your typical user couldn't pull that off.
But no, I don't have a job despite my degree. There are no job openings in my country and when there are, they don't hire the guy who has a 15-year-long gap in his CV.

Play me in chess faggot fucking larping bitch.

OP is a faggot.

U learn chess by playing chess. Having a high IQ doesnt mean you can beat a chess algorithm on your first try

Attached: iqtest.png (1434x868, 51.61K)

I'm not a chess algorithm.

And you'll be playing well with a 168 IQ.

>just cause I can't play chess doesn't mean I'm not smarter than 99.9% of the population!

IP is a larping faggot

Delusional.
Stay foolish.
God does not play dice with the universe
punk

Kys

You will never be a genius

Which box did you check? If you like the Internet, your IQ is low. If you hate the Internet, you're smart.

Dude I didn't care ur picture.

Demonstrate your intelligence or fuck off.

Ur a faggot, and an idiot. And a larper. And I'm done with this thread