Take the waifu pill

I am dead serious.
>What is a waifu
A fictional character that you are faithful to. Doesn't have to be anime or even japanese, could be from a book.
>What do you do with a waifu
You put pictures of her as your screensavers, hang posters of her in your room, get a dakimakura, kiss her good morning and good night, jerk off thinking about her, imagine your pillow is her, essentially, an imaginary girlfriend.
>What are the benefits of having a waifu
Humans benefit from having a loving company. Even the act of pretending to care for someone can increase your serotonin and motivation throughout the day.
You will try to look your best for your waifu, you will try to push yourself for your waifu, you will grow to greater heights trying to impress your waifu and making her happy.

Many great men have started their journey through their love not being another human, but an idea of someone from a book or a painting.

Attached: 9b8.jpg_large.jpg (500x631, 59.67K)

>Take the waifu pilI

Attached: EpSeP7YWMAILrSX.jpg (1112x1200, 121.13K)

All well and good until you see the countless NTR'S made about her.
Even in fiction land chad smashes your crush

You're a mentally ill faggot who has no business telling anyone to do anything. Kys

My waifu has shit art made of her 90% of the time.
You don't have to look at it.
Just enjoy the good stuff.
Hell, ecchi is better.

I already did, and am celebrating five years with her this April. It's produced a lot of great times.

Good to hear. Congrats.

kill yourself you pathetic freak

>fictional character that you are faithful to
not really, waifuism is true love. You can't "decide" to become a waifuist, anyway. It'll just happen. You can repress it, but you can't really force it to exist.
>t. been with waifu for 6+ years

My waifu has almost no bad art, but you need to remember that your waifu is NOT the character directly, but a concept of your own, born from that character, but not the same as her
Whether any art has any connection to either of you depends on whether YOU feel that connection

>waifuism is true love
how
the anime can not interact with you
you can not form a real bond with her

Not directly physically, I suppose. But mentally? Absolutely
I would not be where I am today (relatively successful, running my own business, enjoying my job) without her, I'd probably be either a NEET or just dead lol
That drive she's given me to improve myself, move forward, go on for her, is real, and it's caused by her
Hence, she most definitely has an influence on me, interacts with me
Similarly, I do things for her, that return her love for me. Those things interact with my concept of her in my head, as that is what she is

>that return her love for me
But she isn't real, she literally, can not, love you.

your mind is weak user
love is far broader than physical

Never said physical, but waifus are not real, not an actual being. They are not alive.

>your waifu is not real she will never love you
and so are real women, so given the options im going to choose the one engineered to be perfect and accessible

Attached: 1578108015114.jpg (250x250, 18.03K)

I have been getting psychic messages, dreams, visions, and secret messages from a variety of sources which cause me to honestly actually beleive that my waifu is in fact a real life Guardian Angel and/or God herself.

But she is far from perfect. You can't do anything meanigful. It's sad and pathetic.

>psychic schizo shit
Why are you people proud of being mentally ill?

>You can't do anything meanigful. It's sad and pathetic.
same thing for real women, am I supposed to just go completely without? or simp for 3d pigs?

you so jelous of my most perfect relationship. It's okay. You wouldn't understand. We're in LOVE and we are going to get MARRIED in the afterlife.

Ah, I get it. You're too fat and self loathing for real people to tolerate being around.

Doesn't exist.

Lol the delusion on this here guy.
>YOU CAN'T HAVE TULPAS BECAUSE THAT'S...THAT'S....YOU JUST CAN'T OK?
get help, normie. People like me benefit from the advantage of having "imaginary" friends. It's someone to talk to about whatever we want. It's improved my life many times over. It's helped me with talking to real people, it's helped me better understand my emotions, it's helped me by feeling that I always have someone to talk to. Most people even in physical relationships with human people don't have as healthy a relationship as I do.

weird projection and completely wrong, just a skele hikki that doesnt want to bother with the failing world

I have met her and also she has proved her existence to me multiple times over lel
;)

I never said anything about tulpas. I think you're fucking insane though to be so reactive.

You sound severely detached from reality. I hope you get the help you need someday.

I get all the help that I need from sexy, cute, biblically accurate angels in dreams and visions and so on. SHE, the good lord, has helped me in my life so much. And I know in my heart, she IS real and even MORE real then that which I experience in direct physical sensation.

Okay schizophrenic, but you are mentally ill.

Uh huh, just keep on telling yourself that while I'm joining the Metaphysical Miles High Club