I don't get you anons. If you want to kill yourself, why not murder the people who wronged you first...

I don't get you anons. If you want to kill yourself, why not murder the people who wronged you first? You are going to die anyway. Law won't do shit because you are dead. It can be anyone. High school bullies, ex bf/gf, co workers, boss, former boss even a random dude who honked on you while you were having a nice time outside. You can even try robbing banks and stores because you will be dead anyway.

Good luck everyone and remember, God doesn't hate only you, He hates all of us.

Attached: wojak.gif (640x602, 1.94M)

Because most people don't know if their suicide attempt will even work.
Kinda sucks to wake up in a hospital and get life of anal rape in prison for what you did.

reported to the cyber police for advocating for violence. have fun rotting in prison retard

i'm not mad, just tired

>If you want to kill yourself, why not murder the people who wronged you first?
Slow your roll, I'm getting there
Problem is most of the ways of doing so aren't very effective, nobody wants to end up like Elliot

It is a sin to kill. If im going to hell its with one charge only. I will limit my wrongdoing

lmaoo. this should be a copypasta.

Who wronged you? This seems like a fedpost

Attached: 1644966214115.jpg (1080x1341, 686.75K)

Because mindless murder doesn't actually change anything. It's a perpatuation of the status quo. Death and dying are central and needed for the current global governmental powers, they are DEATH CENTRIC. They WANT you to go out and kill some random five people, get arrested or shot, and then be effectively neutralized while solving nothing. Why not instead take a life of potshots, sneak attacks, counter attacks, against the negative parts of the world

I agree with this. The system we live until is "anti-fragile" Imagine it like like an immune system, any unsuccesful attempt to overthrow it is only incorporated into its immunity to better its defenses. Any future attempt to overcome the statue quo will only further contriube to its defense mechanisms. You need to make targeted surgical strikes. The world isn't dying its being killed and the people killing it have names and adresses

Attached: 1570672294848.jpg (1071x704, 192.16K)

>The world isn't dying its being killed and the people killing it have names and adresses
The world should die
I'm not going to put my neck on the line to assassinate some globalist banker when all that'll do is throw the balance of power back to the just as if not more disgusting normalfag masses

See, you get it. Now when you say targeted strikes, I hope you don't mean direct violence. Here's more what I'm thinking. As individuals, we must merely disobey and refuse to adhere to things like societal norms and customs, and in general just stand on the very edge of what's allowed and legal so as to, firstly, serve as an example. If we refuse to bend to the systems standards, just like all prior cultures against the winds of time, it will collapse. Also, any sort of scientific advancement which leads us closer to post scarcity [scare city] will help us get to Lucid City.

>I don't get you anons. If you want to kill yourself, why not murder the people who wronged you first?

because, edgelord, nobody wronged anyone. They are whining about problems they've created inside their own head lmao

Well that's actually pretty good explanation. Thanks man.

From OP

>They are whining about problems they've created inside their own head lmao
You are mindless psychopath talking about shit you have no clue about.
You have no clue how brain and mind works, retard.

suicide is an unforgivable sin.

>nobody ever does anything bad to someone that does not deserve it
The astonishing machinations of the normalfag mind
But I doubt when you're face down in a ditch with a gun to your head you'll be wondering how you brought it upon yourself

Majority of robots and incels were wronged by normalfags like you.

Nah once God came in a vision to me and she said it's all good

I get your point but If you do 1 bad thing or 1000 bad things you still go to hell. There is not much of a difference.

By a lot of people. Some people hating me was my fault, some wasn't. Thread is mostly to the people who have nothing to lose. I don't recommend anything I said tho

Msg was meant for sorry