Calling all lurkers

We know that 90% of you simply lurk but never post.
Nows your chance to finally do it!

Describe yourself (normie/robot/female/single/age)
How blackpilled are you?
Has lurking here significantly changed your perception of society

Attached: the_1_percent.gif (357x297, 12.03K)

>Describe yourself
M18 Single, I feel like I'm living on the edge between being a normie (which I would be perfectly fine with) and ending up like some people on here.
What's giving me hope is that there's still so much time to fix my life and make important experiences given that I'm only 18
>How blackpilled are you?
Briefly had something like a gf a few months ago, still feel shit about it but I'm convinced I'm just being overly pessimistic about my future with women. I do have a lot of superficial friends as well as one real one who I think is keeping me from losing hope/going insane.
>Has lurking here significantly changed your perception of society?
Yes, in a bad way. I think the hopelessness of many people on here is kinda "infectious", but I hope that me now being aware of this helps me not get infected by it.
sry for weird english

Attached: legend.gif (265x323, 1.94M)

whats with all the data mining threads?

stfu glowie
also this board is over run with newfags and normies anyway

>tfw in top 9%
Very nice and agreeable

ive been coming here to feed my depressive episodes for 6 years now but if i stay here long enough i become completely hopeless because reality sets in even further that i am a nobody with nothing to live for. never had gf, no life, 0 friends, havent left house in over 2 years, never shower, room is a cesspit of garbage. i think what really adds and makes me feel so much worse is i constantly go over the what ifs of my past. i had so many chances and i mean so many to turn myself around and become normie popular guy, to have nice gfs but i never took the chance. instead i took the opposite route because of unfortunate situations with family and myself overall.
it really upsets me so many of the people in r9k now think they are long gone or that they are blackpilled or some giga loser. so many of you have had gfs, claim to have lost virginity and likely have many friends that being either in real life or online. you dont know shit about what its truly like to be alone, to have nobody, to never know the feeling of being in love and you never will, stop falsely diagnosing yourself as some hopeless khhv when you are nothing more than a depressed teen who came here for the lols and stayed because mental illness = social status, edgy.
do you feel special user? to have taken advantage and given yourself the special little label of mental illness? piece of shit fuck you and fuck you for making mental illness truly lose its actual value, now everybody is a self proclaimed depressed bipolar shithead thanks to you

failed normie
2014 blackpill
not really, i like updating myself on the current social climate as it stands in multiple aspects of society, with Any Forums interesting me the most

i would be a lurker if i didnt see so many bad opinions.

Lurker, i come here just to have a good laugh. Same case with /pol

I also hate women fr fr no cap

Attached: 1647123735806.png (677x676, 343.01K)

Female, 18, single. I'm redpilled on life, and my perception hasn't changed by this board as it is a joke itself with a crabs in a bucket mentality.

and a gold for you as well m'sir!
edit*: thanks for the wholesome cakeday wishes friendarino!

>How blackpilled are you?
Words cannot describe the level to which I am blackpilled.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-142159_Gallery.jpg (1078x439, 201.17K)

single robot, neber been a lurker, always put my dick into some stupid threads with low replies
no blackpills
gonna be 20 in 2 weeks but still retarded as fuck

Oh, I didn't fill out the survey correctly

>walmartanon
>mid-late forties
>single for the past 15-ish years
>blackpilled in realizing that there will be dumb motherfuckers from now until the end of eternity.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-150130_Gallery.jpg (1042x409, 112.99K)

im just a wierd person or something. im 19 ive been on here lurking everyday since 2016. i dont interact because everybody is fucking foul here. i used to make discord friends on here and i even met a fembot girl on soc who i was with for more than a year, but i dont have the desperation required to meet any of you anymore. im single but i have sex, mainly with my ex's but it sucks because they are mostly a bit nuts and i cant escape.
i was blackpilled but then i picked up hobbys and got into a trade school, and now im just living sad but not bitter.
>Has lurking here significantly changed your perception of society
entirely. had a huge impact on me, which im ok with because i like myself

im 17 and i work at walmart, have been for a year and a few weeks, and everyone sits like that in my breakroom as well lol
hopefully i dont work there for the rest of my life

I've been working here for over 20 years. If you can, escape this place immediately.

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-065404_Gallery.jpg (1070x1388, 404.34K)

yeah they trap you with the "high" pay compared to other jobs.
When i go to college I might quit, or just work a lot less

It's not just high pay. I can't go to target because I can't pay my bills when I'll be scheduled 14 hours a week.

Bro they fucking removed my entire schedule for 2 weeks, sounds fun BUT I WANT MONEY.
Also ironically I work in an hour (:

>Bro they fucking removed my entire schedule for 2 weeks, sounds fun BUT I WANT MONEY.
What do you do? Most of the yellow badges I see are OGP.
>Also ironically I work in an hour (:
Brutal. I couldn't stand not working in the eraly AM. I did 15 years on overnights and it was fuckin brutal.

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-123915_Gallery.jpg (1078x728, 384.09K)