This is it

Ive needed to get this off my chest for a while now ive been living a lie people all around me have been lied to about every aspect of my life and now i think they are finally starting to catch on people on my social media are starting to make fake accounts to stalk me and watch my every move my neighbors are always watching me and have set up cameras to watch me and catch me in the act of taking drugs its gotten to the point where i cant trust anyone anymore and im not even sure if my family cam be trusted at this point
Pls give me some advice on what to do
And if i need to leave pls give me some tips on how to survive being a hobo

Attached: b8903cdb421c39a493a7cd46b5aee4f0a3a1b4ac0cc3acf8a6a45ef647ed66cd.jpg (391x163, 19.23K)

What r you lying about user

depends on what and how big your lie is user.
if its super big, affecting a lot of lives, aint nothing to be done boy, they'll do whats to be done
if its something not that big, maybe stay low for a while, quit whatever it is you are doing/lying about and later on maybe spill the tea

bumping so user gets better advice

Attached: s3d3pd3i9vc81.png (960x720, 108.5K)

You are semi right, but you have grown paranoid from your situation.
I want to tell you about how I figured out everything I was ever told is a lie and how I grew past it.

First and foremost, as someone who ran away from home I can tell you that this is a classist world. Being homeless for most people is an extremely prolonged grind back into some form of money, it is self destructive. There is a reason why the poor stays poor. By design their living costs are higher than what they make, meaning they can't eat enough to grow strong and have to do work that grinds their body down.
Despite being an animal on planet earth, most places will not allow you to live for yourself, hunting and sustaining yourself. We live in a dystopia, and you have to participate in the economy.
If you are planning to run away from home you MUST HAVE A CAREFUL PLAN OF ACTION.
First and foremost, drop the drugs. I know it is painful, but drugs are only an escape. Drugs are for people who need bliss or need to forget. A warrior must have a clear mind even if it hurts like hell. Finding peace within yourself on your own will be your strongest weapon.
You must correct your situation in a methodical way.

Second. You are being lied to, but you are not being tracked.
Human beings are good by nature, and in a natural situation, they are generally kind to one another. However, blinded by the grind of modern life many of them succumb to living a lie. Believing there is some grand goal they are all striving for, believing that life is not a gift, that kindness and beauty are superficial. That is the lie you are being told. It is not the evil you probably have been thinking of, however, it still hurts.

(1/2)

Attached: 1646637498079.jpg (1800x1218, 400.37K)

Medium rare already? This goose might get done early boys.. move to the next phase

With each person ive met i create a whole new personality/background/story

Third. You are susceptible to paranoia.
I can tell you thins because I am too. I used to think my family would try to poison me or kill me because they have grown tired of me after a shitty home situation. They did not, they were actually terrified of the fact things were not going their way. People are terrified of stepping outside the line. Your neighbors are not stalking you, your family does not want to kill you. They may be bad people, but they are likely cowards like the rest of them.

About the time I finished high school I realized that nothing feels right. A lot of people were antagonizing me or trying to get me in one way or another. I at first blamed myself, I thought I was the monster. I wondered what even is there to life. At first I thought grand things like being famous were the goal, but then I realized that that is part of the societal facade. Being alive feels incredible. Pushing yourself forward feels incredible. Having others around you that push themselves forward and compete against you feels amazing. Two people trying their best and then using each others strength to multiply their output is what is special.
Human beings are not just some entities on a straight path of life. We are something incredible, we are conscious entity in a world where none of its basic laws make it clear that consciousness could even exist.
We value time, something useless to the universe, because through it, we can reverse chaos.
As the realization of how amazing life is, how important it is to be strong and smart and all of that laid in front of me, I dedicated the next few years doing nothing but studying, honing my body and finally planning my escape. I messed up some details of my escape and was on the streets for 2 weeks, but being on the streets I met people who's kindness truly embodied the human spirit.

Life is a treasure, people who live in fear of life end up lying to themselves saying that is not true.

(2/2)

Attached: 1646675953539.jpg (467x700, 103.34K)

It affects multiple peoples lives as ive become close friends with a lot of people but i have been living a different life with every person

Bonus

Some human beings are a lot more accepting of being caged animals. Some human beings are incapable of living in captivity.
You are a wild human, be free.

Attached: 1646737486180.jpg (500x750, 59.42K)

damn the schizos have been wilding all week. must be that time of year again when the weather lifts just enough to take off a little depression.

Holy shit this calmed me down a lot thank you user

I have been without my meds for a while now and i feel myself having a psychotic break

Thank you for talking it brings me bac down to reality

i see youre in a good tight spot user. take a while, lay down a bit, give that tiny head a little rest before it explodes and start off with a clear mind
you have to put down the glass, if not now then later, before someone breaks it and reveals the real you. and the more you wait the harder itd get. so think about the consequences, draw a conclusion and act accordingly

I am glad to hear.
In case you yourself are interested in honing your mind too, MIT has a youtube channel where they put up full recorded courses and a website for written material.
Honing your body takes gradual effort. Most people make the mistake of burning themselves out, you got to start slow and raise the heat when ready.
If you want help planning an escape from your situation I'd gladly help you with some ideas too.

Stay strong, I am sure you have many great journeys and experiences ahead of you.

Was meant for I messed up.
Original post desu

The bible says,
>The truth shall set you free
You might as well just tell the truth, and acknowledge that you were wrong to lie.

ur dumb as shit lol, dont do this op

OP is turning into a schizo

OP: get some sleep, eat some food, then go to the doctors before you go mental

Check the carbon monoxide levels in your house retard, you've can get schizo without proper airflow

OP's situation is more complicated than this, but I do agree air circulation is important.
I used to live in a place that would suck all the life out of me the moment I entered the house. Turned out the place had garbage air circulation.

Being homeless is destabilizing and demoralizing. Was homeless for a month but I had a job I kept working through even though I was sleeping with roaches and surrounded by criminals. I kept to myself so they didn't do anything but eventually i got a room and got out of the homeless grind. If i didn't have a job I'd be doomed. Also stay away from drugs no one wants to help a homeless person on drugs.

My advice: talk to your doctor about that. Because you don't need to "leave", what you need is antipsychotics.

Ignore advice for short life as schizo hobo. Good luck!