There should be a way for below average males to find below average females and try to bond over common interests...

There should be a way for below average males to find below average females and try to bond over common interests, hobbies and so on.
>girls on all the dating sites, tinder and so on are overwhelmingly 6+
>everyone on these sites/apps is an obnoxious normie
How come nerds of both sexes haven't come up with a way of finding each other yet? Besides RL of course.

Attached: ETK9ifmWAAAwNqe.jpg (800x1149, 253.05K)

find love on Any Forums like I did

>find love on Any Forums like I did
Uber yikes

I've talked to countless people from Any Forums and they all turned out to be flakes. Dating people who are obsessed with "anonymity" is just an overall shitty idea.

idk I met my husband off soc and now we live together and have a dog cat and pet hamster

>nerds
>find each other
female 'nerds' only want to find chad
the end

I've seen your pics. You're a normie and so is your husband, given he's a soctard. This thread isn't for your kind, you belong in the 6+ normie category.

my husband had a waifu and was a retard but I fixed him desu

"Chad" is a type, and I'm fairly certain it's not every girl's type, just like "Stacy" isn't every guy's type.

He's probably good looking then if you picked him. Regardless, this thread is not for you.

i think he is very handsome but he was 24 yrs old and still a virgin when we met lol

I pity him. I'd rather still be a virgin than date someone who posts half-naked pics of herself online to gain thirsty males' attention. And if he's truly handsome, he probably could do so much better.

luckily u aren't him then
he could do better desu but he loves and is obsessed with me if I tried to leave he would kill me

What if he browses this board and sees your pics? Have you considered that he could react violently and bash your face in?

orig-i-nally sauce on picrel

he doesnt use Any Forums anymore but I send him every thread im involved in
he also had access to my phone 24/7

No idea, I just saved this pic from somewhere.

Our female equivalents don't want us: they fantasize about Chad like any other woman.

And that's being optimistic and assuming they even exist in good numbers at all.
It's much harder for a woman to be low value, because their gift to give life and the ability to give pleasure and comfort is valuable (even if she is annoying and ugly).

Below average women want perfectly average men or better.
The sexual revolution has led to this, you will always be unwanted. Cope however you feel like it.

A love where he pimps you out, so romantic.

Attached: yuno twitter.png (900x867, 552.73K)

Your assumption seems to be that there are way fewer females than males.

I've dated a girl who was better looking than me (I'm 4/10), so there must be outliers.

haha this screenshot is oldddd but yes i make money by being a whore so me and my husband can go out every weekend

So does he just LDAR at home or what? He doesn't have any income?

he works 4 days a week

No: it's just the fact that women are more valued than men.

Grab your average channer: late teens, 20-something sperg that it's a virgin. What kind of woman wants a guy like that? None of them
Now put that description into a female. You know how many men want a young virgin? She may be a 4/10, but she will still have an army of simps at her disposal.