Does no gf actually turn people insane or is insanity just a reason why some people never get one?

Does no gf actually turn people insane or is insanity just a reason why some people never get one?

Attached: 1632968097520.jpg (707x1000, 92.59K)

it made me become the gf no meme. Now I dream about guys.

Option 3, you can't miss what you never had and when you go through childhood, adolescence, and adulthood with no female attention, you stop giving a fuck.
If you buy into the "prison gay" or "touch starved" memes, you were already a faggot to begin with.

pretty sure it makes you insane as good looking insane people still have gfs

it may or may not turn someone insane, everyone is different, it definetly makes people odd

Personality is pretty static throughout life and is mostly genetic. So likely the first option.

Probably the second one. I could pass any sanity test right now and I've never had gf aged 31.
Thing is, women have tried. I've just ignored them every time.

It doesn't make you insane, just miserable and suicidal. But you still have to go to work :)

Isolating people and starving them from something everyone need and must get can make anyone insane

Attached: 1646211909928.png (377x516, 187.57K)

got to say that is based
UwU

Dream about me fucking you

Yes put it in me daddy, turn me into your personal Cock Sleeve.

Dream about 2 of us fucking you.

never thought i'd be titmogged by her x_x

hello gf i seem to have misplaced my contact and your account haha! mind giving me your discord again?

pardon? o.o

I'm not involved in this 2 guy thing
I'd rather die
If Bottom wants it, I'm done
post booba

>post booba
no ty, you first

its me your boyfriend hahaha i lost your discord sweetcheeks gimme that contact so we don't have to break up!

>no ty
It's over
At least you post tits brah

oh right right, you post yours so i dont get spammed :P

Kevin Ray wilder - it's over...
The truth is men have the psychological need for wired into us.
It won't kill us but not having that met like any psychological need will damage us.
It's like how you can only think of food when your hungry. It definitely wears down on you.

My only need is to fuck the bottom poster

no you crazy bitch i dont want my shit getting grabbed by schizos remember you're the fucking sacrificial lamb YOU POST IT

If you post it, I'll deffo message
Will you post your tits then?

no thanks, i dont want spam

You think you're talking to the tranny or the girl right now? Fuck it you post yours I'll come over there and burn a cig out in your shitpipe before I fuck it

you're all so fucking cringe, kill yourself

Nah I am the getting your BOIPUSSY
You want a Dick too right?

My assholes for shitting bucko I guarantee my cocks fatter too if I whipped this fucker on your desk right now you'd start sweating and moaning like a bitch in heat post that contact if you wanna challenge yourself I need some new fuckmeat anyway

Depends on what the rest of your life is like. It can be depressing if the rest of your life is in order, but it probably won't drive you insane.

I'm a retarded 23 year old NEET. No gf is just part of the puzzle.

Female American virgin and white?

yeah o.o

This guy is Asking the Real questions here

How do you feel about older men

depends on the age gap haha

I'm 19 You can abuse me madam

25? 30? How old can you go? 40?