If you were a woman, would you date yourself?

If you were a woman, would you date yourself?

Attached: 1034203-mirror-mirror.jpg (800x1200, 152.7K)

uh no unfortunately I'd have small tits which is a nogo for me

No, the woman you, would she date the current male you?

I want to turn into a real female and then get fucked in front of a mirror by chad as he whispers in my ear that I'm a slut and commands me to watch my own reflection getting fucked and kiss the glass

Attached: reDreamer tsf game - 1582493968684.png (1280x720, 904.54K)

what oh probably not

the woman me would want me me to rape her
if woman me has hot feet, it's a go, too

yes of course
I don't think so

If I was looks matched and in the same economic position yes, but if I was some 10/10 rich woman then no.

But you would still have tons of offers to choose from even as a looks matched woman. Would you really reject them all and go for someone like you?

Yes. I'd like to think that my ideals would've have stayed the same as a woman, and my ideals would dictate to date someone like myself.

Yes. Although I'd be more inclined to say No. Im literally smart but lazy.

Probably, I feel like I'd be a very safe option which is honestly probably what I'd want.

I would yes because we'd be pretty lonely otherwise

Yeah instantly.
I'm pretty much everything I look for in a woman. Or would look for. I don't look.

JFC trannies are out of control

I don't know.

I am ugly, that's a fact, so I imagine that it will be very hard to create that first attraction.
Outside of that, I believe I am a decent match, and an interesting person once you get to know me.

No. Even with female me also having autism I'd monkey branch hard with guys who had money, drivers licence, a house etc.

Attached: autistjv.webm (406x454, 1012.08K)

Assume it's a direct 1:1 of values and personality just in female form?
Sure and sure.
The issue is most people are flat out retarded these days and can't hold interesting talks or neutral discourse. Every single thing has to be polarized. You CAN'T think/say/do that because it's not what I want said/done/thought etc. Fuck all exists these days where you can just chat with no personal stakes other than just interest and desire to share and know.
Let's fucking talk about meta concepts one second then racial differences the next if that's how the fucking conversations go. You were willing to accept and neutrally bat around the shower thought that if the soul is data and data can't be destroyed, even by black holes which can make it 2d so we might not ever even notice it however that expresses in human form, then science and religion might have a singularity point in the future but musing on if ones physical form will effect the data they contain sort of like how water conforms to a container or if the form is representative of the data sort of like if the data was some statue and the body was just a tarp tightly wrapped around it for storage so it conforms to what's beneath.
But noooope apparently one think too far because now broaches the subject that not all races are the same and genetics can cause expressions in behaviors that can fundamentally shade how that entire group reacts and responds. But that's racist!? Well, no. It's not. It's also not like we're expressing our actual personal opinions or views here we're just batting a ball of thought yarn around. But user that's RACIST! But...are you deaf or what because you weren't this fucking retarded a split second ago. Etc etc etc. I miss talking with schizotypal stacey post grads...

I know a girl that is A LOT like me in personality, hobbies, appearances, etc. And hell yeah I would be all over that. But she's a dyke and I'm not Chad enough to pull a dyke. And honestly if I was Chad enough I would have way better options. Fuck, did I just roast myself by proxy? Gosh darn it, I'll stop talking now.

Attached: vibecheck.png (724x790, 776.52K)

i have higher standards

Yes. I'd also date a male clone of myself. Also lol captcha

Attached: Capture.png (306x106, 3.52K)

if there was magic or some hi tech maybe, but current medical operations give half assed results and can have high implications for health both physical and mental. Get over it and be the best men you can be.

Yeah. I think people who say no are imagining themselves as a tranny.

Oh I read the question wrong. Over fo low IQ cels

I think I remember seeing this girl somewhere. Where is she from?

OP here. The question was meant to be: imagine you were born a woman in current society and dating market. Would you date a man like yourself?

Yeah that's more clear.

My answer is no. If I was a foid, I KNOW I'd have the leverage to get something better than myself. Bitches just have too much power in relationships.

She was in an autism awareness video or something. Then she became an autism awareness advocate, did some speeches and videos.