I want to be a housewife

I want to keep someone's house tidy and care for them when they come home tired from work, I want to listen to them complain and make their stress go away, I want to be someone's comfort and stability, I want to be loved

Attached: successfullymadebreakfast.jpg (717x957, 121.65K)

Hope you look like a trophy wife then

Are you female or a female (male), though?

I for one urgently need a house maid. Do you have a resume?

I'm good at keeping quiet
bio female
where should I fax resume to?

it isnt super hard? dont be fat and take care of your skin; finding a guy was easy for me

Yeah, and I want a job. That'd be cool.

I'm socially inept, how's your relationship? why are you on r9k?
it's hard finding something you like that can keep you afloat, is there anything you could think of that you could see yourself doing? :(

>I'm socially inept, how's your relationship?
mostly good, we make it work>why are you on r9k?
been here forever, dont know how to leave

>is there anything you could think of that you could see yourself doing?
Anything but retail. Nothing around me is hiring at all and I never learned to drive.

I want to die in combat, blown to bits by artillery with my comrades by my side. We don't always get what we want we just have to live day to day and deal with it. Shut the fuck up you stupid woman.

>bio female
Should be easy enough, then. I mean, unless you're only willing to settle with some Sean O' Pry looking gigachad.

ITT: OP is feeling her fertility fleeting so she's getting desperate.
You can literally just make a single post on /soc/ but you come here for attention.
It's all so tiresome at this point

Attached: 1643718741178.png (811x527, 110.04K)

I want a house wife but you have to be a virgin and white, and you have to want kids, and you will home school them, but they will not be indoctrinated with liberalism they will be raised Christian.

If it were possible I would hang out with the green berets in my culottes and pink sweater but i don't think the causes are noble right now
can you really find a husband on /soc/ ? i don't want someone to beat me :(

Heh I had someone stay at home while I worked, came home, cooked, cleaned, etc. And all she did was complain and accuse me of being abusive because I'd ask her to at least spend one night a week doing something with me instead of playing league of legends until 3-4am.

Attached: received_4640685189358385.jpg (1080x1920, 191.1K)

That doesn't really interest me sadly. I want someone who has interesting and meaningful job/hobbies in life and loves to learn. Don't worry though there are plenty of guys who want someone like that.

Attached: 73875d61101d3359612987a038200e86.jpg (604x403, 63.66K)

>where should I fax resume to?
Make one here

age, height, weight, tits with timestamp or gtfo, etc.

Are you a virgin, are you a christian, are you biblically conservative, are you obsessively affectionate to the point of actively doing anything for for your man just to make him happy rather than waiting for him to order you around like a robot?

Most importantly what country are you from and are you willing to move? No point in making this thread if you're from pakistan and can't leave bc you're dad will honor kill you

Me too, but i'm a man, so i'll die alone while you'll fuck whoever you want and then settle with a nice provider.

Attached: househusband.png (1080x1261, 1011.69K)

who says I don't have hobbies or love to learn? If I stay home all day I have more time free time for the things I like doing. Literature and Art are important to me and I would hope with some footing I could get into a career with it :(

>Me too, but i'm a man
Get Any Forums gayboi I could use a male maid too. Plz provide cooking skills and cleaning experience