I hate WMAF

Seriously fuck these mayomokeys. The only reason they get laid is because they are white and the media has told us that white is better. Asian men are literally the best looking on the earth and these seething whiteoids have to steal our women because they literally cant even keep their own womem.

Fuck WMAF mayomonkey subhumans seriously fuck white mem

Attached: 1647157809638.jpg (721x960, 47.28K)

>Asian men are literally the best looking on the earth
Arguable based on preference but definitely not SEA jungle animals.

SEA boys unironically have more testosterone than pasty Korean twinks what are you talking about

>those shirts
delusional, they both look exactly like the toilet sing version

They're both really ugly. Didn't read your post btw.

I'm talking about central asians actually.

Shut the fuck up. Testosterone is a meme hormone made by mayos to cope

>Asian men are literally the best looking on the earth
Correcticut.

Attached: 1645244589980.jpg (980x1307, 112.44K)

0 days without people seething at me for existing lol

Lmao you say lol but in reality you hate beinv white. You wish you were asian chadlike me but you have to marry an ugly asian girl because you can get no others.. fuck you and fuck your mayo loving bitch

Women are programmed to flock to whatever men are most aggressive and murderous as women are sexual mercenaries who sell out to the most violent tribe in return for protection with pussy as a reward. In former imperialist colonies in Asia, white men are regarded as the most violent and their colonialism is still remembered. In the west, it's Arab and black men who are most violent so white women are drawn to them. Whoever becomes most powerful and violent becomes the default desirable race.

i don't have any bitches don't worry bro i don't want an asian gf

If this is the case, why aren't south American women as attracted to white guys as other races? Considering we colonized them?

WMLF is literally the most common interracial pairing in the US, it's 3x as common as WMAF

Literally where? I live in the south. All Latina girls here are with their own race, or black men.

>we
YOU didn't do shit, bitch ass.
Whites today are meek, effeminate betas who spend their day playing elden ring and bitching about niggers.
Latinas love masculinity above all else, which is why they primarily go for blacks and latinos.

That guy is literally deformed.

latinas age like shit and have that monkey muzzle look going on by their 30s

If that's true, Asian men in the west better start Genghismaxxing asap.

Make raping and pillaging great again.

He mogs you, incel.

Attached: sang-woo-kim.jpg (500x500, 41.87K)

Overall or per capita? Because the US is practically a latin american country at this point, so the sheer number of latinas in America could easily explain why that's the majority.

White women look like a bag of laundry after 20. Asian women are the only safe bet.

>The only reason they get laid is because they are white and the media has told us that white is better
the average white man is TALLER than the average asian
the average white man is STRONGER than the average asian
if all asians were like mongolians the situation would be reversed and whiteys would be the ones getting cucked by asians, just like they get cucked by mandingos

Attached: 4titWKXh.jpg (927x1024, 146.96K)

Overall afaik and yes most of the US is mutted now

Look it up, number of WMAF couples are tiny compared to latina female white male couples

His chin is way too short

Needs a Russian waifu in his harem but otherwise accurate

They can't because their genetics are garbage. Thousands of years of eating rice and cockroaches, getting conquered by Mongolians.

It's perfectly proportional. There's a reason he's a model.

Attached: tumblr-mwkboiuoz-obk-1918704590~2.jpg (364x356, 22.23K)

cringe balding pink boomers with their vietnamese mongrel dogs lmao

Asians are the most violent race on the planet and have murdered more people than any other race in history. They need to stop posing themselves as the nice polite model minority and just go full psychopath again.

I think it's more that he looks unique. He has good facial width and jaw but he would look better if his chin was bigger.