/r9gay/ - 1682

Waking up with your ~5'10", chubby twink, mathematician/physicist bf edition

Previous

Attached: 20150807_015726_by_etzooo_d9cye2o-pre.jpg (1032x774, 65.28K)

5 foot 10 and fat isnt a twink lmao. Maybe 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds. You lost the plot if you think that is a twink

He is a twink, but plus 25kg of fluff, hence, a chubby twink :3

since when did short mean twink? very serious

This general needs to get fucked. Why are you even here? At least use some anime picrel for the thread instead of a fat blob

i would cuddle with this man for hours while groping that tummy

There is absolutely nothing like a heavy pair of titties sucking on them and holding your bitch's face and tongue kissing her. Goddamn it is so hot to smack her ass while doggyfucking her from behind. Holy god I love her. Or whatever she represents. Millions of years of evolution is for this. Drunk. Sex. Skip through life and be in your own world. Base instincts. I fucking love it. I tongue punch the clitoris like the mortal combat game. Stick my fingers in her cunt until you feel the ball at the end of the pussy and pull back towards you and you go like khp khp khp khp khp khp khp and then fwwwwwiiiiiissshhhh the squirting. Maybe it's piss. Idk. But hoply shit, There is nothing like drunk sex with a hot girl

men were made to be controlled

I have a grating desire to fuck a chubby sub.

Nah, he's kinda right. It's like a twink but chubby.

it did not, user is a bloody fool. height has no effect on twink-hood

Alright, user. Settle down before I have to zap you with a cattle prod.

>tfw time change

>tfw he won pirandello has more converts

Together!? What do you mean!?
No, but hopefully I will look more like him soon UwU
P-please cuddle me hahaha >>
I am soon to be chubby UwU

Attached: a_bit_stuffed_by_qwerty12345wq_df0roka-fullview.jpg (750x531, 66.18K)

>I am soon to be chubby UwU
Can I fuck you to saciate my grating desire to fuck a chubtwink?

Attached: 1640782422069.jpg (445x491, 39.2K)

Maybe seeing this general turn into pirandello's fetish club will be enough for me to leave it forever.
I think everyone I liked here has already gone, to better things or off of bridges or different boards.
Once again, I'm left behind with troglodytes, scrapping in the ruins.

What are you gaymers playing today/tonight?

Playing as in vidya?

its an improvement compared to some of the stuff thats been going on lately

Sure, but if you're playing something else then you can share that as well.

no, you're just retarded, you probably say hue is an improvement too

That depends, I would only let you fuck me were you to be a good person wanting a long term relationship UwU

Attached: 1647053227503.png (457x613, 322.7K)

hey im not a troglodyte

well maybe not an improvement but i would enjoy it more than the last 50 threads or however long its been

I think I'm gonna boot up GMod and kill a bunch of NPCs for 3 hours like I do everyday bc autixm but other than that, nope. Not playing anything else ':3

I would literally turn into a househusband if it meant waking up next to a qt chub.

why wont anyone love me

Attached: deck.png (1047x782, 1.35M)

I'll love you if you watch anime and play video games and top me every day

>P-please cuddle me hahaha >>
i'll cuddle you lots if you have a cute tummy user, maybe even give you kissies

you have a cute tummy user i'd hug you a lot

You look pretty nice, I'd probably hit if approached. You do look like you smell of garlic bare-ass naked on that chair, though.

t. roglodyte
yeah one or two personalities making the thread all about themselves and their fetish/grindr is so much better than anons having conversations out of the spur of the moment

i almost never look at the catalog and even i know that is a repost and not user.....

I'm currently rewatching Space Dandy and just got Elden Ring and it's fun.

I'd cry if I hugged someone. If they hugged me tight and pulled me in I would fucking break down. I almost cried having my blood pressure taken because it was just a foreign sensation.

>Space Dandy
Into the fucking trash it goes

The single best episodic show to exist.