We've had so many refugees from war-torn countries looking to come in, and we turned them away...

We've had so many refugees from war-torn countries looking to come in, and we turned them away. This has been happening for at least 10 years. And there's also shit like black lives matter and the increasing threat of white supremacy that barely gets a mention.

Why are these assholes suddenly being given preferential treatment and pushed to the front of the refugee line? And why does their plight suddenly matter more than the shit we can't even fix at home? Most people who "care" about this crisis don't even know what a Ukraine is. But no, they just take one long look at these fuckers and think "brother!" and that's apparently all they need.

Fuck you. No seriously, fuck you. You have no idea how revealing this is.

Attached: 1330359.jpg (1920x1200, 692.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cfr.org/event/homeland-security-emerging-threats-domestic-terrorism-and-white-supremacy
fivethirtyeight.com/features/storming-the-u-s-capitol-was-about-maintaining-white-power-in-america/
businessinsider.com/trumps-history-of-support-from-white-supremacist-far-right-groups-2020-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>increasing threat of white supremacy
>threat
hahah my sides

I've never seen anyone on here condemn both white supremacy and BLM. Interesting. White supremacy's not really a growing issue, though.
The few there are, it's mostly skinnyfat, pencil-necked chinlets like .

Would you like some mouth wash with this post because I can smell the Russian semen on your breath

Attached: listerine.jpg (1600x1600, 108.46K)

Media and normies will always give more sympathy to roasties, particularly white roasties. Nobody gives a fuck about the men dying, it's just pictures of roasties crying.

Are you still seething about niggers lives matter no longer being the npc social crusade? Niggers are their own worst enemy, thinking you could ever fit into white society is laughable

>White supremacy's not really a growing issue, though.
cfr.org/event/homeland-security-emerging-threats-domestic-terrorism-and-white-supremacy

>particularly white roasties
No kidding.

Attached: image.jpg (1681x1500, 1.24M)

>I've never seen anyone on here condemn both white supremacy and BLM. Interesting.
You guys have a bitchfest about BLM all the time.

>White supremacy's not really a growing issue, though.
They attempted a coup last year.

Where are you from and how do I know you're a bitchy mudslime eurohater? Go back to your shitholw country and stop trying to change Europe into a pedostate. Just go home bro

Attached: 1645767081437.png (750x768, 543.46K)

For one there were millions of economic migrants taken in in 2015 and they all turned out to be rapists and child molesters that wanted to live on welfare.

>cfr

apply yourself

I'm sorry, is Breitbart and Fox News more your taste?

Trump supporters are not white supremacists. Why are you being so willfully ignorant?

White supremacy is pretty much the crux of his support. Also, notice how that post said nothing about Trump.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/storming-the-u-s-capitol-was-about-maintaining-white-power-in-america/

Who radicalized you? Hillary Clinton?
Ahahaha fucking loser

>Who radicalized you?
"Reality" is what it likes to call itself.

>"Reality" is what it likes to call itself.
Nah you got radicalized by the Democratic Party

You're one of those "reality has a liberal bias!" Any Forumstards, aren't you?

>Trump supporters are not white supremacists.
They prefer "white nationalists" instead.

Good lord, you're stupid as fuck. White supremacists don't even like Trump. They think he's a Jew puppet.

Idek what you are talking about, pretty sure that pol is not a bunch of liberals lol.
Either way you talk like your paycheck comes from DNC funded NGOs and you sound fucking retarded.

>White supremacists don't even like Trump.
Sure they don't.

businessinsider.com/trumps-history-of-support-from-white-supremacist-far-right-groups-2020-9

>Idek what you are talking about, pretty sure that pol is not a bunch of liberals lol
That post didn't even say they were.

Like I said idk what you are talking about but it sounded like it did with this >reality has a liberal bias!
because I am pretty sure they do not say that.
I also do not use Any Forums
Either way your talking points are from NGOs you sound like you are being paid to say it too

>Like I said idk what you are talking about but it sounded like it did with this >reality has a liberal bias!
>because I am pretty sure they do not say that.
You have the reading comprehension of a drunk second grader.

>I also do not use Any Forums
Yet you're still positing Any Forums talking points like NGO. Hmmm.

>like NGO
Ahahahas yeah dude if you point out what is happening it is Any Forums, do not say ngo because I have been indoctrinated by ngos and know that they do not want people to talk about that they do

>Ahahahas yeah dude if you point out what is happening it is Any Forums, do not say ngo because I have been indoctrinated by ngos and know that they do not want people to talk about that they do
Was this even English?

Attached: confuseskull.jpg (300x449, 108.09K)

How much are you being paid to post?