What advice do you guys have on getting fembots?

>be me
>19
>longest relationship Ive had is 4 months
>every fembot Ive been with, usually leaves after a month cause they dont want anything serious
> I fucking hate this hook up culture, is it so hard to find someone to be with.
> I just want someone to hug that wont leave.

btw if any of you guys wanna talk or fembots too my discord is fricktastic#3433

Attached: Screenshot 2021-02-25 012045.png (320x318, 136.72K)

Try fat bitches in your area

Get six years older.
19 year olds are big kids, you have no life experience, you have no money, you have no strength be it physical or mental.
Women look at you and see nothing.

Can I be 25 and go for a 19 year old female? I don't think my tastes will change. Or would that be pedophilia?

If you have to ask me, an anonymous user on an anime fanforum, then no because you don't have the sack.

Dont ever get girl advice from here dude lol. You think dudes who havent even touched a girl would be able to help?

EWWWWWWWWWWWwWWWW :( why do u do that???

No you're too much of a pussy if you have to ask.
If it's legal it must be ok.

I mean meh...whats wrong with going for girls your age?

When age like milk

You know 19 year olds turn 26 one day, whether you like it or not, youre gonna have to accept that no one is young forever

Or just get more money and keep dating 19 year olds lol found a hole in your logic there hag

im 26 and get most female attention from 18-22 year olds. current gf just turned 18 a few months ago, it gets easier bros

>is 19 year old pedophilia?
Oh so you're American. Get the fuck out fat burger fart clapistani mart sharter mutt faggot

hey this is good advice why didn't it get replies?

gadamn user you didnt have to kill him there

this doesn't even work outside of school in the real world no one is striated by age

Stop trying to get serious after 4 months at the age of 19. Then maybe someone will hug you longer than 4 months and eventually not leave...

You sound like an absolutely mentally stable individual who will have plenty of healthy relationships.
Obligatory /s, since you're probably too autistic to figure out saracasm.
OP, this is the issue here. You're trying to date fembots, the female version of an incel. Just go out with normie women, you'll see they're far more okay with having healthy bf/gf relationships.

Attached: 1646702474940.jpg (1002x843, 51.13K)

Because annoyingly talking about marriage 3 weeks into a relationship a year out of highschool always works out.

>I just want someone to hug that won't leave
You're projecting your own emotional instability onto OP.
I'm glad you think the way you do because your life is just going to be filled with shitty relationship after shitty relationship, all of which you'll deserve.

>fembot
you do know what you're getting into, right?

Attached: try think carefully, but hole.jpg (722x916, 178.4K)