>have chad brother
>chad brother gets a very important promotion and decides to celebrate party
>I'm as his brother of course invited
>btw we're muslims so we don't drink
>atleast I don't drink, brother didn't care and got drunk with everyone else
>I imagine myself it'll be cool and very awesome
>go there and do effectively nothing but standing around for hours
>attempt to do conversation with anyone present
>it's always just a few sentences long small talk, others make it clear they don't want to talk with me
>meanwhile see them talk with others for hours on end
>when I'm not busy talking with others, I'm standing around and doing nothing but thinking of violent acts like killing or being a pilot and bombing shit

Everyone was visibly having such a good time, meanwhile I was doing nothing but fantasizing about comitting genocide as a arab officer invading israel or something. God why am I like this? Why can't I be normal and enjoy the party?

Attached: 880828DC-003E-4C93-AD37-05DF25BD0885.jpg (623x560, 45.92K)

Because u nigger

'they don't know i'm imagining genocide'

Have you tried to join the Syrian Airforce?

I literally had this image in my mind the second half of the greentext

Its cause youre edgy and havent grown up yet

Yeah but I'm a sandnigger
Unironically I wish I was a pilot bombarding israel or something
the syrian airforce is as functional as the wehrmacht in may 1945. Also I'm Kurdish and I'm afraid I'd eventually end up bombing fellow kurds that fight for the SDF in syria
I'm 19 and turning 20 in a few months. When do I grow up?

Also man. Is this what people my age really do to become happy? I couldn't bear it at all. All I knew was happening to me was that my idea of the Jews fucking up every society they get in touch with was real (as most of the people in the party were middle eastern muslims drinking, while alcohol is a sin in islam) and that I want to be among the people that will eradicate the jews from this planet

Attached: D306E445-CE19-4AE9-8673-9DAFD5BB35E8.jpg (1078x793, 82.7K)

I'm not even Muslim but have you ever noticed these Muslim 'lone wolf' terrorists never seem to target Israel, Jews or politicians? And even if they do target a synagogue or whatever, there's always no to few fatalities.

This is how you know 99% of Muslim terror attacks are spook bullshit and not genuine. Any genuine mujahideen is gonna make Israel or pro Israel politicians his main target.

I'm well aware. ISIS attacked every muslim country, countless christian ones. Hell even mostly pagan (I consider shinto and hinduism to be pagan) like japan and india. Yet they didn't lay a single finger on the sole jewish "state" (israel is not a legitimate state) on the planet, despite their forces being less than 100 km's away from it at times. Tells you literally anything you need to know in my opinion

Attached: 979B791A-4807-4F02-AD11-9965B4424152.jpg (682x682, 82.75K)

>k*rt
You're not a sandnigger but a mountainnigger, filthy k*rdoid.

Hello mehmet how are you? enjoying your black tea on this wonderful morning in ur apartment in berlin?

Attached: FD0D950D-7D32-49EC-BE1F-81132D0913E3.jpg (600x600, 50.88K)

I want you to know that this thread is a good one

>I'm Kurdish
>Muslim
Wait what?

Israeli field hospitals literally healed isis troops and cia weapon drops "accidentally" got "stolen" by isis when CLEARLY they were meant for muh heckin wholesome moderate rebels who fight to protect Our Democracy. cant believe my taxes pay for this shit, i didnt care about israel at all until i researched the history of isis. Fucking kikes

Haha thats what you get for sucking goat dick, stop being a pussy and get rid of your gay ass religion at least have some fun on German tax money you filthy sand nigger

Go to a gym, it's a much better outlet for suppressed rage than fantasizing about genocide desu

Of course I'm enjoying my cay, not in Berlin but in Baden Wuerttemberg though. ;)

There are k*rdish m*slims.

Your brother made his dreams into reality, why haven't you? Make those kikes pay for their sins.

Looks like your brother made it and you became a loser. Sucks being you, doubt you even have the balls to join the military. Perhaps you should ask for an arranged marriage while you still have time.

>>it's always just a few sentences long small talk, others make it clear they don't want to talk with me
>>meanwhile see them talk with others for hours on end
>>when I'm not busy talking with others, I'm standing around and doing nothing but thinking of violent acts like killing or being a pilot and bombing shit
This hits pretty close to home, not gonna lie OP.

Attached: 40B299F5-440C-468B-98EE-4057D3A116F1.jpg (474x247, 17.01K)

This is literally standard for every incel ever. Probably applies to most of us ITT.