How does cuddling with a girl feel?

How does cuddling with a girl feel?

Attached: 3ED32686-E2F1-4276-A117-556A217E62C6.png (1024x614, 347)

you're asking the wrong guy OP
but this board fills with normies by the day, im sure one of them will tell us what it's like and then say we're not missing anything

have you never been hugged by your mother user?

Not him but no
I was beaten a lot by her though

It feels like fulfilling life's purpose. You weren't brought into existence for any other reason

>I was beaten a lot by her though
are you still in contact with her? how old are you?

Why do retards on here go into interrogation mode whenever someone says they have a bad relationship with their mom? lol Abusive moms are a lot more common than you think. I had one too.

What board can I ask this on

It is so foreign to me since I cannot imagine my life without my mother. she is literally the only thing keeping me going in life without killing myself. it is just convenient that most of the fuck up people on here have had an abusive mother, it's fascinating how these relationship develop.

Attached: 8awRC57.png (864x864, 166.94K)

mine was just verbally abusive
which can be way worse when the one woman whose supposed to love you and always be in your corner touts how she can 'tear you apart with words'

Retards anywhere go do this
The normal human experience is to not get attacked by your primary caretaker, so it's completely inconceivable for people to try and imagine dysfunctional families. They always say some shit like "it must be poverty" or "it must be mental illness" because no one in their right mind would have such malice and sadism that they would want to physically attack not only a small child but their own small child

Both of my parents were physically and verbally abusive until the point where I started developing the skeletal poise of an adult, and then they just turned to verbal abuse

(OP)
It releases oxytocin in your brain, literally gets you slightly high (if you like the girl.)
It's nice having your gf's breasts pressed against your chest, her leg over you, gripping her thighs and butt, soft kissing.
After sex cuddling is the best because you're both warm/sweaty, brains are flooded with oxytocin, and it can oftentimes be very spiritual. Cuddling after sex is comparable to taking a low dose of MDMA with your gf.
BUT if you don't love the girl you're cuddling with, you'll either just get horny or annoyed by her hair being in your face, your arm falling asleep, etc.

It's literally the greatest feeling in the world, just to be held by a woman. Had a girlfriend in high school, but she cheated and now I'm riddled with trust issues. I just want to have someone in my life again so bad, but I can't stand the thought of them secretly loving someone behind my back; as a man, I just feel so replaceable, I was always her second or third choice; even if I could find someone else I don't know if I could trust their love when they can so easily move on to another man if it doesn't work out with me.

Why do men always choose to date slutty bpd Stacies with lots of options

you deserve somebody who is faithful and loves you for who you are.
Take care of yourself, don't let bad women ruin you. If you want a good woman, become a good man. Do nofap, exercise, get your life onto a steady path, finances in order, etc. Then start talking to girls.

Like picrel but warmer

I literally do all of those things, that's why it hurt me so hard, I don't know how to make myself better. I tried to be perfect for her, but I wasn't enough apparently and I don't know what else to do. Did nofap, run 40 miles a week (was also the state champion in my events), made 25$ an hour working as a sales manager, was very good friends with her whole friend group, and had a strong social circle of my own as well. Spent some time to enjoy my hobbies, surprised her on her birthday and holidays, always enjoyed her company, and she seemed to enjoy mine. I was lied to for two whole years, and I never saw through her poker face once; nobody did.

Take care of yourself king, you sound like a good dude, hope you find yourself a girl as good as you are.

Learn from the experience and add it to your relationship toolbox when you meet the next girl. That's all you can really do. My first gf was at age 16 and lasted a year, bad breakup, but I learned things that allowed me to get a better gf who was prettier and nicer. We dated for 4 years, then I convinced her to stop taking the birth control pill and her hormones went crazy and we both fell out of love. Was a good 4 years, though. I wouldn't have had those 4 years if I didn't learn from the experience with my first gf.
Also the best girls I've met were during times I wasn't looking or necessarily even wanting a gf. I was just happy being single, met a girl either randomly at a concert, through friends, at work, or on Tinder. I feel like when you want a gf, it hinders your ability to attract one.

I'm happy being single right now and don't jerk off or have casual sex with tinder girls anymore, and I honestly want to be celibate for the foreseeable future. I have a girl I met at an Animal Collective show who I'm supposed to start hanging out with on Tuesday, but I think I'll stick with celibacy unless I somehow fall in love with her.
have a good night, user. You sound like a good dude. You can obviously get another gf, and this time she will be way better and your bad experiences will be washed away

we'll never know user, we'll never know......

>Both of my parents were physically and verbally abusive until the point where I started developing the skeletal poise of an adult, and then they just turned to verbal abuse
I hope you're counting down the days to throw them into a retirement home

Best advice I've ever heard from this doomer board. Thank you, were all gonna make it bros.

>was happy being single
>met girls on Tinder
I cannot comprehend the normalfag mindset

my mom died of brain cancer when i was around 12
now i want to kill my self

Nice if you're the big spoon. If you're the little spoon cuddling with guys is superior because girls breasts press into your back in a slightly uncomfortable way.

>Cells
Cells
>How does cuddling with a girl feel?
>Cells
Cells
>Have you ever had a girlfriend?
>Interlinked
Interlinked.

Attached: download (14).jpg (1280x720, 57.19K)

Incels, interlinked.