Women need to start fucking guys they don't like and get back in the goddamn kitchen. You will be the end of the West...

Women need to start fucking guys they don't like and get back in the goddamn kitchen. You will be the end of the West. Young men are no longer taking off and contributing to society because of YOUR selfishness.

Attached: 1647146670084.jpg (828x997, 191.37K)

>Women need to start fucking guys
no, that's the problem

Attached: 1-corinthians-6-18.png (1000x500, 57.8K)

>You will be the end of the West.
I wish it was true, it will only be the end of the incels as they commit mass suicide sadly.
>Young men are no longer taking off and contributing to society
But they are. Young men still need jobs in order to pay the bills. Nobody cares if you get pussy or not you contribute or become homeless.

If you're pathetic enough to commit suicide over not having access to a warm stinking festering discharge period blood fish hole you deserve to die

t. raging homosexual

This is actually unironically very true in real life.
I'm almost 40 so I checked out a long fuckin time ago but maybe if some woman had lowered herself to being nice and fucking me, I would've contributed something to soi-ciety.

Roasties everywhere would be leaping off of buildings if men stopped giving them attention you fucking stupid foid kys

Counter point.
1 Corinthians 6:2

How do you check out if you can't get NEETbux? I'm literally stuck wageslaving and paying taxes.

He's right you know.
t. asexual

t. Axewound tranny

t. Simp

t. This guy gets it

wait incels look like that? wow thats pretty disgusting

I don't get it. If you want sex just fuck a hooker. If you want love then go watch anime or something because the kind of love you want doesn't exist IRL and only Chad-Stacy couples get close to it (ostensibly). Most people don't experience true love.

Niggas still think it's about pussy. I'm starting to believe some humans are just low minded apes. Maybe the radfems are right about men being nothing but sex crazed retards. No one kills themselves because they couldn't stick their dick in a pussy, retards.

Only homosexuals like you think vaginas are gross.

Yeah, incels are pretty ugly. You should get off this board. What kinda person hangs around uggos other than other uggos? lol

hmm. young man should have learned that there are greater aspirations in life than getting his dick wet. but in this sex focused society you cant have those meaningful building blocks without everything being blatant about it. need more stronger male role models.

John 13:5
Washing another mans feet is not gay, read the texts.

that's the thing
you don't

especially not in the cucked state I live in
boomer parents would've never let me neet it up, i got the "GET A JOB OR GET OUT" schpiel right at 18

What's the point of doing anything when many men can't even get their basic needs met?

>Nobody cares if you get pussy or not you contribute or become homeless.

um, this dude literally fucking killed himself so no, it's not just those two options. and even if he didn't, it's hard to contribute to society in any significant capacity beyond menial wageslavery unless you are properly socialized into the world and given incentives like pussy and a family.

without men, there is no STEM field. there are no doctors, no engineers, no physicists...

You get your dick wet to get it out of your system then focus on other things, retard.
If you can't do that it's always going to be in the back of your mind. I'm assuming normal test levels here which doesn't apply to you, homo retard.

I would love to see the mother fuckers that write this shit lmao. The constant fucking larping as chad pussy slayer on this board is disgusting.

>no basic fucking isn't the main issue here
oh sweet an user who's smart
>turns out they're a religious nut
fucking everytime

>reading comprehension
org

no im a 28 year old khv, about to be a wizard in 2 years. i just learned to accept this weird awkwardness and did my own thing. it's peaceful.
because theres lots of fun, interesting or cool things to do that doesnt involve women?

Attached: 1632142987627.gif (500x360, 1014.62K)

>because theres lots of fun, interesting or cool things to do that doesnt involve women?
Like what?

You might have fun touching yourself to anime children but to everyone else, that isn't gonna be their idea of a good time.

most of the fun for me comes from designing and creating things. so i like to plan, design, and create things, ranging from 3d modelling to 3d printing to painting them, to just creating little tools that helps around the household. then there's also things like riding your motorcycle, watching cool movies (space ones are my favorite) to even physical activities like weight lifitng

Sadly society needs more menial workers than STEM fuckers. The sex havers will take those roles while the incels will be working retail because that's all their depression allows them to do. Boo whoo society won't collapse.
>he killed himself
So why are you still here? If it's so easy to kill yourself why not do it?
Turns out it takes a lot of courage to actually kill yourself, funny enough it's the alpha normalfags that would be able to do it, but they have no reason to.

You are arguing with a 30 year old virgin shut in that browses Any Forums and games all day. Do you really think he is a normal functioning person? No. He is a fucking schizo.

>no im a 28 year old khv, about to be a wizard in 2 years. i just learned to accept this weird awkwardness and did my own thing. it's peaceful.
Genuine question, why are there so many guys who say this? It's on reddit, it's on multiple boards in Any Forums it's omni present.
like it just sounds so depressing to say
>oh yeah I never got to have fuck when I was at my most horny and at the age it's generally acceptable to sleep around and just have fun
don't mean to doom post but I'm currently in the middle of missing out and it's depressing as fuck, you mean to tell me you eventually just break and just feel indifferent apathy towards it?

Vaginas are objectively DISGUSTING and every man in the world thinks so. When a man is horny his horniness temporarily overrides this disgust reflex but after he's coomed he comes to his senses and sees them for what the really are.

You leak out fishy acidic discharge 24/7 and blood that smells like rotten meatloaf out your cunt for 1/4 of your life. Not to mention all the cancers, STDs, fibroids, infections, bacteria etc constantly lurking in that gaping wound. If you don't wash your festering hole daily you smell like the dumpster outside a Chinese restaurant. Your asshole is too close to your vagina so shit particles constantly get into your vagina and give you vaginitis and UTIs.

Not only that, but probably less than 5% of all women have an appealing cute innie, the rest of you have disgusting wrinkly flesh curtains dangling between your legs. And you expect people to take you seriously? Kek. You're a walking biohazard and it's disgusting.

Based post to maxx

Have you talked to the lord of why you're being tested?
Jesus can help you find meaning and a spirit to bear your burden from and heal the most vulnerable of souls.
The lord is all mighty, but jesus is all forgiving in your sins if you let him be a part of your life.

I could enjoy all of those things if I got sex out of the way first.
It's called having a libido, check your test levels they are probably shot to hell. I hate arguing with "asexual" mentally ill freaks. A testosterone shot would absolutely ruin your life when reality sets in and you realize how much you missed out on.

>Guy kills himself
and we get "suck it up" the thread. The way the world treats males is disgusting. No point of living in this world if you are male.

pic-related. get cancer and die lol, you fucking troll

Attached: 1646250056239.png (734x1075, 334.32K)