Fembots, give us a blueprint to your pussy

It's ok to be honest here and just admit to the things that will get involuntarily assuming this position (pic related) for a guy.
Big dick does it. Deep voice does it. Violence does it. Broad shoulders does it. Height does it. Muscularity does it. Being black does it. Tell in detail how these ingredients, as well as many more, factor into getting you into fuck mode. Don't say anything that isn't actually true, don't behave like you're in front of an audience that you need to avoid embarrassment for. Give the hard truth.

Attached: 1644851483280.jpg (1124x1428, 382.49K)

Just listen to bluepilled women giving a description of the perfect guy. A kind, shy, feminist beta male type is what they describe. Egalitarian, soft, sensitive.
Be the exact opposite of this if you want any success with women. Egalitarian? Be sexist. Soft? Be hard. Sensitive? Be cold as fuck.

Be the opposite of what they think they want in a partner.

my nigga is down bad on god

Must be Mongolian.

Attached: tumblr-mwkboiuoz-obk-1918704590~3.jpg (432x621, 47.77K)

Hey hey hey, they're whores not charity.
If you want foids to give a 3d model of their pussy it's gonna cost you a leg and a half even though they are a disgusting 2/10 overweight cow.
Read the market value lol

all women want cute tall boys that wont leave them

Let me translate that for you

I want someone who is easily manipulated, has abandonment issues, have personal/capital wealth.
I've heard shit skin indians make better excuses for their ploy than this shit.

Let's say you're all that then and you're the perfect man for them but your only stipulation is that you want them to sign a prenup. The number you're thinking off falls closer to zero you degen zoomer

We need a blueprint and a road map.

Attached: 1643780915315.jpg (1080x1885, 114.93K)

>all women want cute tall boys that wont leave them
Can confirm

There's no formula you can acquire. No map. You've either got it, or you don't.

they actually hope a tall cute white boy will be all those things, but usually the dudes that stimulate their biological urges are not. just acting that way is not gonna work if youre ugly, theyll just find you annoying on top of that. attractive men can be assholes cause girls will still love them anyways and employers will hire them for being tall

Respect is the main ingredient. Being principled, honourable, and able to back up your words with actions. But also humble enough to not brag, and instead uplift others around you and make them feel good and valuable too.
Basically the opposite of typical incel personality. Nothing is more of a turn off than negging, punching down, being resentful because you think you deserve more and it's the world that is wrong. Telling other people that you know what they think better than they do, while being autistic and socially retarded. Basically acting like a cornered neurotic hyena.

>tfw me

Attached: 1646934111253.jpg (562x562, 105.09K)

if you're below 6'4 you're not tall

>Bro being taller than 85% of the population isn't tall
manlet cope lol

6'3", brother's are 6'4" and 6'6"
I am quite content with my height

im 6'6
cant stand when 6' - 6'2 skinny little niggas claim to be the shit

Really? Me too, I also have a net worth of 1 million dollars, and I have a 10inch dick just like every other Any Forums poster. lol

>just like every other Any Forums poster
It's a selection bias, where people with gifts are inclined to announce their presence more than people without gifts. There are manlets in this thread too, we just don't announce ourselves as much. Why would we? What's the point of announcing ourselves? It's not like anyone actually cares whether or not we exist.

t. 5'7", mediocre penis, middle class, and hoping someday to find a woman who appreciates me for my personality

> Be at least 6'2''.
> No, 6' is not "tall" these days. It may have been in 2000, not today.
> Earn at least six digits.
> Have cock at least 7 inches. No, not bone pressed, stop cheating.
> Have wide shoulders.
> Have a handsome masculine face with angular, sharp jawline.
> Zero sign of balding
> Dress cool like pic related

Your welcome.

Attached: 1548072176709.png (996x1080, 1.55M)

This

t. 5'8 manlet, 5.5"dick, dont hope for a woman to ever love you if youre not at least 6' with an attractive face