Business major

>Business major
FML, I should have went some computer bs

Attached: 23.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

>implying you'd be able to do 3 semesters of calculus

Calculus isnt bad

what do you guys even do?
all the stereotypes the other majors have is you are just student athletes who take easier classes

Says the person who decided to go into a field that didn't need it.

I am an english major I'm just here for the decorum of having a bachelor's degree to shut my fat retard mother and father up

>tfw econ major, and now all my friends are telling me how I wasted my time getting a shit degree

You did. I attended a few econ classes. What dense, useless trivia.
University unironically needs to lower the prices of their non-stem courses by like 75%. They're called liberal arts for a reason.

>economics
>not stem
>liberal arts
Nigga, are you stupid?

I'm an english major, of course I'm fucking stupid
By "stem" I basically meant something that is worth money
There is a lot of pretense to math and science, to be sure, but it doesn't make it any less useless

econ is good, especially if you study stats with that. You could find a great finance job or even work in government

Not OP, Im in mechanical engineering

I can't find shit! I've applied to over 100 jobs, and none of them will hire me. I've only had 3 interviews so far, and all of them rejected me.

You could try to get into accounting, but I dont know jack shit outside of the STEM side

Also, I think for computer science you only need through calc II, but thats according to my friend whos in it

I agree, business was a shit choice.

I had to drop comp sci because they required 3 semesters of calculus, which would put me at somewhere between 5-6 years to graduate. Technically the 3rd semester is called "linear algebra".

Tech is a huge meme most CS majors are unemployed

>accounting
Not worth is, low level accounting jobs will be automated soon.

Most people in literally every major (except maybe traditional engineering) are unemployed.

Yeah, thats not calc. I have to take calc III and linear algebra next semester with statistics

I don't have a lot of info on this as i'm not american, but there are lot of government positions in USA that are filled by elections and many of them go unopposed and all you need to run in those elections is a Bachelor degree and they pay decent too. maybe try that

yea calc III is multi-var calculus, I took linear algebra in my 1st year

I thought you were the guys who make good money with no effort

(not op). you'll find some business majors in really good positions in a decent company, making bank without much effort but vast majority of business majors struggle