/fatbots/

Another day, another big mac edition

This thread is for overweight or obese robots to discuss their lives, favorite foods, and more

>weight
>how did you get fat
>do you care anymore

Attached: 1643743509693.png (1076x1228, 98.85K)

>height
5'9
>weight
200lbs
>how did you get fat
Been fat all my life, even when I was at 170lbs I still looked fat
>do you care anymore
No, I'm much more frightened about my teeth
Food is the only thing in my life that lets me touch it and makes me feel good, there's no point fighting it anymore

>height
6'2"
>weight
249, down from 269 in January (but Any Forums says I look over 300 because no muscle)
>how did you get fat
Being raised by fat parents
>do you care anymore
Yes, trying to change

180 cm and 95kg, been fat all my life but I'm starting to eat less and fast now, problem is I still go to McDonald's a lot because its right in front of my home, but atleast the mindset is getting there

>height
5'11''
>weight
220lbs
>how did you get fat
Used food to cope with an abusive childhood and have had the same eating habits ever since. Plus fears of scarcity due to impoverished upbringing.
>do you care anymore
I don't care personally but the shitty thing is how other people perceive me. Other people care way more about my weight than I do.

194cm
123kg
I first remember being fat when I was like 10 because my parents were incompetent and never bothered trying to keep me healthy or make me play sport, got worse from there
22 now with a career after finishing uni and I just want to fit into my clothes better and not worry about buttons popping off when I bend over

>height
4'10
>weight
164.7 lbs, down from my heaviest at 387
>how did you get fat
I'm a short fembot who was born into a family of very large people in both height and weight. The men are all tall manual laborers and the woman are the buxom types you usually see holding steins in Oktoberfest posters. My dad is 6'4 and my mom is 5'10. They made me eat the same amount that they did which made me become very obese as a child, thinking I would hit a growth spurt. Eventually eating like that became a habit and I just started doing it to myself. I def blame them for starting it but I blame myself for escalating it. It got to the point where I legitimately could not stand up for more than five minutes, which was my wakeup call.
>do you care anymore
Yes. I have been losing weight for five years now and will reach a healthy weight, hopefully by the end of this year. My body is ruined regardless from the extra skin, and I missed out on a normal youth, but I want to live as long as I can.

>Dat height
>Dat former weight

Sweet Jesus, no wonder you ended up here

I love you anonette

Attached: Capture.jpg (556x398, 45.71K)

Started doing one meal a day and lost 5 kg so far. Being fat sucks, it fucks up my skin, causes rashes, and makes me invisible to women. Sick of this shit.

I'm currently 100 kg at 5 ft 7 btw

5'9
Pretty much been fat since childhood
I was near 300 at one point and been working to lose weight

>height
6 feet
>weight
450 lbs
>how did you get fat
My parents
>do you care anymore
I've never tried to stop being obese. When I was a teenager I started intentionally making it worse, hoping that I would die from it. I couldn't see myself ever having a good future and I still feel that way. I'm 25 now with very poor health just waiting to die. My favorite food is probably tendies. I really like burgers, hot dogs, and pizza too. I prefer plain food. I don't use condiments, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc.

If not a larp, any before and after?

>height
5'11" barefoot
>weight
>how did you get fat
i was eating lots of vegan junkfood everyday. lots of burritos with hummus. A LOT. a lot of non-dairy icecream. chips and soda. and more pita bread + hummus. i eat a fuck ton of wraps. like way too much
>do you care anymore
yes, im always trying to lose weight. ALWAYS, been like this for years. i was 170 and looked decent in the past

FUCK my body is so disgusting. its so repulsive. i could lose weight by cheating with dope. i can inject test, hgh, tren. i can take clen. i can lose this shit easy with dope. but im not about cheating with dope. im about losing it legit, with fasting and a clean diet

i got this way because im a unloved virgin, and i cope with food. dude, im a vegan, and im obese. a STRICT vegan. its fucking EMBARRASSING. every vegan i see is skinny as fuck. im telling you, if i ate meat, would unironically be on that my 600-pound-life show or something.

Attached: 4f34f3.jpg (2752x2540, 1.84M)

I'm just wondering, do you have a job and have you ever had a job? I don't think I could work like that, it would be too uncomfortable. What are your days like?

>do you have a job and have you ever had a job?
I've never had a job or even searched for one
>What are your days like?
I sit down at my computer for the entire day. I only get up to shit, piss, and get food from the kitchen. I get no sunlight and I don't talk to the family members I live with aside from occasional brief impersonal shit like them telling me they cooked some food for dinner. I've been living this way since 2012

Fascinating. Well, good luck. I've always struggled with my weight too but ended up having to be a 'normie' out of necessity since I live in the third world and have to support myself or die.

Attached: 1640001985549.gif (468x392, 1.95M)

i ate a pizza for dinner again
it's OVER

Attached: zza.jpg (3232x2422, 1.76M)

Same yours looks good af

Attached: 20220313_203523.jpg (2268x3726, 1.64M)

This is really disappointing to hear. Fat women should be cherished and loved. Losing weight as a woman should be a fucking crime.

>height
6'2"
>weight
252lbs
>how did you get fat
I was 170 pounds just 3 years ago, but I had some sort of mental breakdown and I've regressed severely since
>do you care anymore
Yeah I do, I've got an appointment coming up pretty soon to get my test levels checked out and hopefully get some treatment if they're low which I'm pretty sure is the case. Once I get fulltime work again I'm gonna move out and hit the gym hard.

Fuckkkkk

You were literally Ayano from Ayano's WG Diary