I've yet to see a single incel explain why this grotesque full body burns victim kid can get a gf, but they can't

I've yet to see a single incel explain why this grotesque full body burns victim kid can get a gf, but they can't.

Attached: ris5boma1dp71.jpg (1200x929, 168.19K)

Because he's better looking than me.

Attention and upboats

Well anons? Explain yourselves.
>INB4 wahhhhh it's my height it's my jaw it's my maxilla it's my eye area
Shut th fuck up.

Attached: Burn Victim.png (720x404, 399.87K)

Why even live at that point. Looks like a sentient tree stump.

He's experiencing love and friendship while you rot in your room crying over your mandible.

Does this chad enjoy mogging people?

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 62.31K)

His girlfriend is blind, and they go to a school for the disabled. All blind girls are in relationships.

Because he's interesting and special while I'm just a below average height stubby fucktard manlet invisible to women

Only he knows his true motivations in setting up this channel.

But generally when people infer someone else's intentions, it says more about their own mindset and perceptions, than the person they're attempting to mindread.

It's pity. Women love giving pity to men they perceive as being so low as to be clinically retarded.

why try and explain red herring post number 1828227 when i can just not? hows that for an answer?
this is an instructional message on performing urination (male edition)

1.walk towards the toliet, make sure the seat is up
2.pull your pants down enough to expose your penis and testicles (testicles are not needed for peforming unination)
3.hold onto your penis and push down on your front pelvis (harder the push the stronger the urine flow, dont push to hard however)
4.aim your penis so your urination hits the toliet bowl, the goal is to not hit the floor
5.when finished shake your penis a couple times and hide your penis and testicles back into your pants
6.flush the toliet (if there are any spills of urine, then don't flush, instead wipe floor with toliet paper and place into the toliet bowl and then flush)

Even if she's blind she can still feel his gnarly skin, protruding teeth, slobber and missing limbs.

If you watch the video he's not retarded at all. He's actually very bright and has near perfect speech and cognition.

yes, if he looked like tony soprano and did this, he wouldnt get any views and be called a pedophile constantly

They also pity him because he is crippled physically. Women feel massive pity toward physically crippled men.

>Explain yourselves
>Shut th fuck up
which one dummy? you're not going to care either way because the bluepilled flavour copium is just in your system way too much

Attached: 1633563863562.png (1844x279, 48.87K)

Nice goalpost moving, make sure balls don't hit you in the face anons.

No, he just enjoys meeting as many "bizarre"/disadvantaged people and taking as many photos with them as possible. Like collecting Pokemon. Gotta catch em all.

Cope and seethe. Women pity men they see as so low that nobody would ever want them. This includes men with debilitating mental or physical conditions. The person in OP is so unattractive that any woman would feel pity for him. Not all of us have the luxury of being physically or mentally crippled.

That dude's smile looks fake as fuck. He gives me patrick bateman vibes desu

People don't date others out of pity, especially not long term. Seek a reality check, you're deluded.

you would think so, but i've watched plenty of his videos and he's surprisingly wholesome