Tfw there's nothing to motivate you to keep going

>tfw there's nothing to motivate you to keep going

Attached: 128.jpg (1000x840, 607.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIDodd6Ac2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you rely on motivation you will always fail. you need to build discipline that will move you regardless of transient motivation.

i'm a slave to external factors because i can't rely on my own mind

Attached: 058.jpg (600x839, 200.04K)

sounds like you're fucked then, give up

i'm stuck in the purgatory of not being able to fully give up and not being able to fully commit to something at the same time
you're right user, i'm fucked, and i hope you are doing way better than me desu

Attached: 021.png (544x794, 336.85K)

YWNBAW, so give up

there was no gender mentioned anywhere so i'm not sure what triggered that desu

i think i'm probably like a 4/10 on a good day

Attached: 143.png (600x450, 129.33K)

You should find something to motivate yourself then, that is a fun place to start.
Also YWNBAW

Attached: 72A2EABA-BE22-41FD-B8AF-E13C2C5F46BA.jpg (1800x1800, 230.78K)

Let me guess
>early 20s
>college student
>some friends, probably even a gf
>non virgin
>good grades
>not a weirdo or outcast but not chad either
>is or has been on at least 5 different ssris, antipsychotics or benzodiazepines
>social drinker
>is constantly on therapy
>family is not perfect but is alright
>will probably kys before 30 or up his drugs dosage, legal and illegal, to cope with losing control of his life
Basically another victim of the (((mental health))) industrial complex. Many such cases

there are no hugs where i'm going
you know what YOU should do, so focus on that. bring back some of that motivated cebby energy!

>You should find something to motivate yourself then, that is a fun place to start.
i have tried to do that so many times, but i can always find arguments to convince myself that my reason is silly. i'm not sure how to stop undermining my motivation. what motivates you?
>Also YWNBAW
it's way too late for that, you should have told me that before i was born

user, i wish you were right, that still sounds somewhat better than what i have right now
actually i haven't been to a shrink in years and at this point i can't tell if that's good or bad

Attached: 151.png (700x984, 862.72K)

No matter how hard my gangstalkers insult me for being nice, I will never give up.

I will not be discouraged.

you are too precious for this world

Attached: 028.jpg (500x660, 170.46K)

>somewhat better
Tbh its not that bad, minus the suicide bad ending and substance abuse. Point is youre pushing yourself past what youre naturally capable of and you WILL pay the ultimate price

>good or bad
What matters is if your life got better. What would help is less expectations, less stress from everyday life, dial down industrial society. Too bad society is heading in the opposite direction!

WAGMI not

Attached: images.jpg (463x663, 51.91K)

>tfw your only motivation is some vague abstract delusion that might shatter any moment

Attached: 389138941092.png (600x727, 42.47K)

>tfw YWNBMW
>i have tried to do that so many times, but i can always find arguments to convince myself that my reason is silly. i'm not sure how to stop undermining my motivation. what motivates you?
Love, I maked a cake just before, a Caramel one. What motivated me was the desire to eat nice cake. I think you should do that to. By finding things you enjoy that you need to put effort into.

Attached: dlpqbhn.gif (335x232, 1.72M)

how much control over our lives do we even have now?
>What matters is if your life got better.
it hasn't, but back when i was seeking help things weren't improving either. of course it isn't as simple as that, it could be my fault or wrong meds, bad shrinks. that's why i'm not sure, it feels like it wouldn't make a difference, but who knows
>What would help is less expectations, less stress from everyday life, dial down industrial society. Too bad society is heading in the opposite direction!
i know, uncle Ted, i know. and to think that at some point, the industrialization was a hope to live a truly good, comfy life.

what is it, user?

pics of the cake please
>By finding things you enjoy that you need to put effort into.
having a small silly hobby won't help me be safe and comfy. i don't think that there is something useful that i enjoy doing

Attached: (10).png (842x443, 636.64K)

>i don't think that there is something useful that i enjoy doing
You need reconsider what you are trying to do, no making excuses little boy.

Attached: 3.png (860x630, 434.16K)

youtu.be/pIDodd6Ac2Q
bleh

Attached: sorryy.png (399x413, 64.16K)

Think about all the heckin great marvel movies and memes you'd miss out on, or the twitter celebs you can hate on with everybody or going outside without your mask or a parent figure with you

It is unwise to flatter the ungrateful.

Guys they're exhibiting defiant behavior we have to engage protocol 6, this goose is gonna be cooked by the 20th