My face is so uncanny to me, i'd give anything to be pretty, or at least normal

My face is so uncanny to me, i'd give anything to be pretty, or at least normal

Attached: 937374.jpg (736x736, 110.46K)

Gross. Why did you post that ugly bitch on my beloved Any Forums?

she looks pretty good to me

I'm just trolling. Are you a black girl? Why do you think you are ugly?

Gorilla nigger ugly lol

Post lookalike for us to judge.

>Are you a black girl?
yep
>Why do you think you are ugly?
wide and large nose, widely spaced eyes, long philtrum, big forehead, asymmetric face. just have a weird alien looking face
thanks

I'm sure it's not that bad. I've spoken with a few black fembots and they are never as ugly as they make themselves out to be. Even if you are truly ugly, at least you know the guy you find is into YOU and not your looks. When looks fade, all that is left is YOU. So many people end up divorced because they hate the person they married but loved their appearance.

Attached: eto.jpg (500x500, 33.67K)

>i'd give anything to be pretty
seems like it with that many filters

Still, post something for us to judge on.
doesn't need to be you, could just be someone similar.

>weird alien looking face
Are you Iris? She says this same shit too but she is actually beautiful.

that's a pretty nigress. I'd put a mulatto in her.

obviously i am not that girl in the picture
i don't know, no one really looks like me
>if you are truly ugly, at least you know the guy you find is into YOU and not your looks.
i hate this argument, i want my partner to be physically attracted to me. plus it would be nice to get treated like a human by people irl

then why did you post it you ugly fucking freak? post your real face or fuck off. If you're ugly its literally your problem. Plenty of ugly people who have come to terms with it. Nice one Zhang

>i don't know, no one really looks like me
The things you described could be good and they could be bad, it's so very difficult to tell without seeing.

Holy fucking based. GO BACK TO AFRICA OP!

because she's an example of how i'd like to look
>If you're ugly its literally your problem
well my genes are not my fault, but yes i do plan to fix it myself with surgery eventually. but unfortunately even surgery cant fix everything
no, they are objectively bad

>no, they are objectively bad
You don't know what piques my interest.
It is very possible that I could want to make babies with you.

>i want my partner to be physically attracted to me.
Who says he can't be? I know women have no clue how men work but for me a girl can do something simple like being artistic and I'll start paying more attention to her. I'll start noticing the beautiful parts of her. For example, Lana Del Rey is not all that but because she sings beautifully, I'm more inclined to see the things that do make her beautiful. Such as her hair, lips, and jugs lol. Sure if I didn't know her artistic side, she would never catch my eye. I would never look for her beauty because it doesn't immediately standout.

Attached: 590067847.jpg (640x639, 28.19K)

> i hate this argument, i want my partner to be physically attracted to me.
what the fuck is the point of posting then retard
if you wont take affirmation or advice stop fucking fishing for compliments and do something productive or at least be alone you miserable fuck

thanks but, fitting one persons set of niche standards isn't really enough for me i guess. i wanna look normal, pleasant looking to majority of people
lana is very attractive already, what are you talking about. if she's nothing special then i'm repulsive
yeah true. just wanted to complain a bit, ill go baxk to being alone soon

Attached: lana.png (400x400, 334.82K)

Lana deal ray mogs me to oblivion tho

>i wanna look normal, pleasant looking to majority of people
Then you need to be prepared for surgery every few years because what's beautiful is an everchanging standard that is largely arbitrary.