I just experienced multiple mini-orgasms by massaging my (male) tits...

I just experienced multiple mini-orgasms by massaging my (male) tits. Like not as pleasurable as cumming but a noticeable good feeling afterglow for ~1min. Can any other anons do this? I put one hand on each nipple and massaged in a circular rythym

Attached: 1647139954477.png (759x1024, 1.14M)

I have tried ths and it didnt work
I even tried reaching near climax and then finishing with nipple stimulation and got nothing

I do this too. A lot. It feels good and I produce a lot of precum but I can never actually ejaculate. Nipple stimulation secretes oxytocin and prolactin. I think there is also some evidence that the nipples stimulate similar areas of the brain as the clitoris/penis.

my nipples don't really feel like anything nor do they make me feel aroused
how do i learn this power?

The first time you won't feel much. But the more you do it the more your brain rewires to become attentive to the erotic potential of your nipples.

i've been doing it for several months
i'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong because i do it mostly while masturbating, not on it's own

Get comfy, close your eyes and focus on moving your tits in a circlular motion. The best part is you don't cum, so you're still horny immediately after doing it.

Does anyone else here feel incredibly melancholic after massaging their nipples? I used to think it was just me and I google'd it, apparently it's actually real thing.

like the whole thing? not just the nipple?

yes, i think i know exactly what you're describing. it's uncomfortable and i try to ignore it

Yeah the entire muscle

im a male with sensitive nipples and i've been playing with them for years.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 140826.png (1153x591, 464.52K)

I used to hook up with this chick who I could make cum multiple times in a row just from sucking her tits

>Does anyone else here feel incredibly melancholic after massaging their nipples?
Yes. That is the only downside to the crazy pleasure you can get. Afterwards I usually feel foggy and overstimulated, and as if there is an itch I didn't completely scratch.

yeah that's an entirely different sensation
hard to explain but also good

you have no idea how jealous i am

i don't even find touching my nipples arousing, just feels like melancholy

when my ex did it to me, it felt way intense and when i came, i felt it all in my chest. cant do it to myself though.

Attached: 1583692975333.jpg (720x540, 44.22K)

How would you be in this situation

Attached: javv.jpg (840x477, 43.71K)

SOURCE. im going to pay so i can have 2 women lick both my nipples at some point

demonic bunny ears ruin it

id be like oh shit my dicks all pixelated

MKMP-441

When I got my happy ending massage in Japan, the cute thai girl did this to me.