IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU CANT BE AN INCEL

I hate not being white more than anything in the fucking world. My dad was Mexican and my mom was pure white and she just had to fucking ruin her bloodline with me. I look like a greasy spic amerimutt and I fucking hate it. Anyone white on here really takes for granted what you have. Women want WHITE MEN WITH BRIGHT EYES to have PURE BLOODED ARYAN KIDS with. Not mixed-race I may as well just fucking kill myself at this point, no amount of money or self-improving will ever make me white.

Attached: whitecouple.jpg (417x422, 98.64K)

tell that to saint blackops2cel (hallowed be his name)

I am Italian I get all the shit that woke losers dish out against white people and none of the benefits of looking like an aryan god.

If I wanted to date a Asian or Indian girl, I wouldnt be here. I don't know why white women hate me but that is what I want.

>Women want WHITE MEN WITH BRIGHT EYES to have PURE BLOODED ARYAN KIDS with.
Your mom didn't. My mom didn't. Many mixed kids moms didn't. Therefor you're fine user.

Stfu. I'm finnish, white as it gets, 183cm, 6.1 inch dick and green eyes. I'm a complete incel and a virgin despite having travelled in europe

No one cares if you're a white, it's easier to have sex as a black or asian dude. Whites are everywhere, they're vanilla, generic and boring

Attached: 1647053782951.jpg (1045x760, 111.03K)

too bad im a mutt .....

i'm balding so it cancels out

>Your mom didn't
my mom was a hooker on meth, my dad told me when i was 17 i was conceived in a homeless shelter

Are you implying asians don't exclusively go after white men?

>Whites are everywhere
They literally make up less of the global population than any other race

No, I'm saying, yes, technically I am volcel because I've had Asian/Indian girls throw themselves at me before. I'm not really interested in sex or dating. I just want to find a wife. I'm religious.

>mexican/white
you probably look white anyways. try being black, its ultra impossible mode

Attached: 579643.jpg (750x750, 60.21K)

He's married to a black girl irl and they have a kid lol

Attached: PRI_151490082.jpg (1200x630, 117.31K)

>Finnish
>White
Ok changg

OK, I'm so lily white my exotic streak is Norwegian. Where's my easy gf?

Attached: E1AADE58-D2BA-45FA-AA12-5DC9A0C64F60.jpg (750x484, 89K)

>you probably look white anyways
This. I have the exact same skin tone as my white dad despite my mom being a brown latina.

That checks out. Nice digits, castizanon.

Attached: 7664352E-1C32-4B5C-943D-8B092F550CD9.jpg (1200x1691, 558.47K)

im not even from murica, everybody is white here

Go to Asia and blink your blue eyes at girls. Ez killings

I'm white and I look nowhere near as good-looking as that guy in your pic, OP. If that guy is an 8/10 in looks, then I'm a 4/10.

Whitey here. Not gonna procreate

>exotic streak is Norwegian.
Thats the viking rape baby genes