Why are women so choosy

and then pretend we're the ones with high standards?

Attached: 1647038221150.png (714x719, 73.31K)

Fuck

Unoriginally

Attached: 1647107403846.jpg (828x979, 119.49K)

If you're older than 13 you should have already figured that out by now

Maybe I'm wrong and just falling into the incel bubble.

because it's normal for women to do that. get into the gender realism argument for too long and you'll start to understand it. my advice: just don't. don't learn about this shit, it's not worth it, it will keep you from seeking out a normal development. it did for me. now i don't even know if i could bring myself to deal with a woman romantically, even if she desperately wanted it and was a looker and/or very pleasant.

Look man, i'm gonna use as much direct language to be as dismissive as possible. Then I'm going to say something about this being really obvious even though it doesn't do anything for the subject of this discussion. I'm gonna call you a virgin, and then say something I saw other people on twitter say to dismiss other people's views I don't agree with. Pretty much just (insert a different way to say commit suicide).

>Why are women so choosy
Put yourself in their shoes. The person they choose to pair with is not only going to have phallic access to the most intimate parts of their body, but also be the one they kiss and at least pretend to be into romantically. Now go to a public space and get a visual sample of all the guys around you. Pretty bleak isn't it? If you are going to choose any of these guys it is going to be the rare pretty boy with good hygiene habits, good education and employment, and good social skills. Men have no problem being attracted to just about any girl because they actually are shaped by evolution to be attracted to the female form. This isn't so on the end side of things. Women are not naturally attracted to men, so in a society that allows them to choose who they pair with, they choose not who is "most attractive" to them, but more like who is the most palatable, tolerable, and the least painful eyesore. No man on earth genuinely enthralls them, but some "will do".

And yet whoever made this still probably doesn't believe in income inequality.

if you look at indias tinder stats its completely backwards. this is because in america women are more respected than men and are given all the luxuries of positive well being

>Put yourself in their shoes.
OK

>The person they choose to pair with is not only going to have phallic access to the most intimate parts of their body,
or a man is going to have to stick his dick inside of that.

>but also be the one they kiss and at least pretend to be into romantically.
So the same as men?

>Now go to a public space and get a visual sample of all the guys around you.
Because all the women around us are so stunningly beautiful?
>Pretty bleak isn't it? Yes, most women are pigs.
>If you are going to choose any of these guys it is going to be the rare pretty boy with good hygiene habits, good education and employment, and good social skills.
A young girl who isn't fat and isn't completely retarded and annoying.
>Men have no problem being attracted to just about any girl because they actually are shaped by evolution to be attracted to the female form.
Delusional. DELUSIONAL. It's women under 30 who are not fat which is fucking rare.
>This isn't so on the end side of things. Women are not naturally attracted to men,
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NIGGER
>so in a society that allows them to choose who they pair with, they choose not who is "most attractive" to them, but more like who is the most palatable, tolerable, and the least painful eyesore.
You have no idea how a woman's brain works. Women do not have individual opinions. They only understand what the group prefers. Women are constantly seeking approval from the group. so they choose the best and most mainstream acceptable option. That applies to every facet of reality.
>No man on earth genuinely enthralls them, but some "will do".
This last point runs counter to the idea that women would be picky and it rather supports that they would just fuck anyone because it doesn't matter.

You are retarded.

Attached: dCk5urxvQlelz4Lb6wbg_68291f2d85e14decd5ca8030552ef733.jpg (1000x1000, 145.09K)

there are some goofy ideas on the internet, but most of the ones about women are rooted in fact

Attached: 1645484269362.png (712x615, 98.61K)

Good point, though you only didn't mention how they go "heart eyes" when spotting violent behavior.

>respected
no, it's the soft bigotry of low expectations.
we don't respect women, we patronize them. the wnba exists because women can't compete with men. they need special help to do everything in society. not because of respect but because they are children with tits.

Most of the time you can blame the economic situations as well. Most men are poor and most women want stable living, so they seek partners that have that stability. Its in their nature to do so. A civilization that has a good economy going from top down have less problems dating.

The point I am trying to make is that women in the dating world are like a child who is a picky eater. The child is somewhat repulsed by all the food on their plate, but they know they ultimately have to eat, so they clear out the part of the plate that is least gross to them first.

Women are supposed to be shy, demure, and submissive. Men are not. Man up or give up.

I wish we had this kind of data on gay and lesbian dating. I wonder if there is a similar phenomena.

A lot of guys on tinder like every single girl and then see who they matched with, this stat is kind of deceptive.

no, faggots don't care. sex is its own reward, it's compulsive. they'll rail anything so long as it's the same sex.

This fixes the gene pool

isnt india the capital of rape in the world

See. You just proved him right.

anything that comes out of a foids mouth is projection

>one is based on data and the other is based on twitter toilets scraming patriarchy

gee i wonder why