What does r9k think of all the cute women dying in Ukraine

What does r9k think of all the cute women dying in Ukraine

Attached: B89701E5-5520-4DBD-87C3-3572FC95D780.jpg (801x1080, 238.13K)

>what no dick does to a girl frfr

I'ts a shame my wife isn't dying and it's innocent cute ukranian girls.

Attached: big sad.jpg (512x512, 34.33K)

really hope some lucky necrophile snags a body while its fresh off the menu.

I think "Possible false flag attack."

Rapists gotta catch em alive

This is a very old pic and is a drug overdose death

most of it seems like tasteless violence and it sadens me that so many nice people are dying on all sides. it sucks. this war is dumb.

Nothing of value is currently being lost.

lol the volume of propaganda makes me think Russia is probably 100% in the right

Bro you're just a fucking contrarian at this point. Stfu you hispter russian cock licker.

Hohol women are vapid gold diggers.

Why should i care any more than women who die all over the world every day?

its just typical war things, every side puts outs their propaganda doesnt matter if theres righ or wrong

I am sad that attractive, young women are dying before me; a fat loser guy who works in IT.

I have seen very little from the Russian side, pretty remarkable from a country that stole a US presidential election.

Lmao there should be an obvious right or wrong. The country that represents your best interest, and the country that you're a part of.

Nobody forced Russian troops into Ukraine, you're fucking delusional.

>Nobody forced Russian troops into Ukraine
Literally listen to Putin's speech and read on the Donbass conflict and what led to it.

I wonder if there is a way one country could harm another that isn't physical attack?

It makes me wish I was Ukrainian, it'd be so much fun.

t. Necrophile.

i was just trying to say that theres gonna be propaganda on both sides, not that theres no right or wrong