Are the trades sperg friendly? All of them keep saying getting a business and making connections is the end game

Are the trades sperg friendly? All of them keep saying getting a business and making connections is the end game.

Attached: 1638381590900.png (1020x1186, 73.48K)

don't the trades have a lot of violent criminals?

the trades are full of the most giga-normies you will ever meet
there is a lot of trade work where you work alone, but invariably you have to work together and chat to some of the most brain dead normie fucks on the planet who are complete low iq brainlets
if you do an apprenticeship as most people who want to get into the trades do, you will most likely be forced to spend most of your time around the biggest NPCs on the planet unless you get lucky
t. former on-site carpentry apprentice

Most of them not really.
EXCEPT
Railroading. Now the railroad does have some gigachads especially in Track dept but it has far more absolute fucking weirdos. It has to, because the lifestyle fucking destroys a normal social life. Travel, irregular hours, on call, etc.

It's unionized so all you really have to do is make it in and then do a good enough job working. As an autist you won't stand out. You will be gossiped about, sure, but everyone is gossiped about because we're all weirdos and we often have nothing better to do than talk about the dumb shit our coworkers did the other day.

hehe one time I went to a apartment that was being renovated and the construction guys were talking about the front neighbour who was cucking her husband with a black guy

oh shit i have a tripcode lol

No. Tradies are meathead blokes. Unless you're one of the boys, funny and extremely social you're in for a bad time.
I'm talking 'butt of the worksite jokes and pranks' level. You need to be muscular, tall, strong, have tattoos and act like a cashed up bogan or its over.

I can't imagine they are, the stereotype of a tradesman is somebody who banters a lot and autists suck at that.

Electrician here.. Depends on the trade. Anything construction you will deal with the dregs of society: bad boys, funkiest, excons. You can avoid that by working on certain projects that screen out those types. I would avoid construction entirely personally. Look for service/maintenance jobs in a factory setting. You work swings and avoid alot of human contact if you don't mind the odd hours.

Most robo friendly trade would be instrumentation tech. They work alone alot but it is very specialized. I am at the point I'm considering starting my own business in spite of my own laziness because I'm so tired of lying normie management and degenerative coworkers but I'm less patient than most. It's not a necessity to start your own thing as long as your not an auto mechanic.

If you mean the big unionized construction trades that get shilled constantly then no. But a lot of the smaller ones that general contractors end up needing are comfy. Sprinkler installers, roofers, drywall, fire alarm etc. are usually small companies of a handful of guys and the money is pretty good. I work for my friends company installing and programming security systems (ID cards with door locks) and IP cameras. 3 of us total and outside of talking to a handful of complicated customers it's just us doing our thing and going home. Whenever you see those weird windowless vans driving around it's just some guy who started his own business.

Listen to this dude. Very specialized trades that require some booksmarts or technical aptitude screen out many undesirables.

What is the best way to get a ibew apprenticeship? Should I try to find work as a non union apprentice first?

>All of them keep saying getting a business and making connections is the end game.

That's because waging for a construction company is hell. They charge $100/hour for your time to the end customer, bother you whilst you try to do your job, overload and have unrealistic expectations and then throw you $20/hour.

Being a private contractor means you can take and dump clients at will and don't pay for some jew boomer to take three quarters of your check and disperse it to hr and customer service roasties and his yacht payments.

OP here and I was looking into sparkies.

I just find it odd how much trades are shilled with the tagline of "you don't have to talk to people, no office politics" but when you dig a little deeper everyone's telling you the real money is in the jobs where you have to sell yourself to new people constantly.

how do i into trains

Depends, what state do you live in? Some states it's easier to make it non union than others

New jewsey

It's painting with a broad brush, but as a trade it's easier to bounce from employer to employer if things don't work out and it's expected/easier to explain on a resume, whereas white collar wagies are trapped and beholden to references.

In theory if you do good work and stay on task, inability to bullshit or fit in is overlooked compared to an office hellscape.

That's tougher, I'm in Washington. Unions are stronger back there not sure of the process.

California, but I want to move to Idaho, and I think I should probably move first instead of getting an apprenticeship and moving right after.

That was not me, I am in California, and want to move to post falls Idaho so the ibew would be in Spokane.

the site I worked on was a complete battleground. we were the carpenters, and we hated the electricians, the brickies and even the painters. everyone hated eachother. they all tried to fuck eachother over because they're all subcontracted so they want to finish their work and get the fuck out of there. I used to get told to rip out cables to install my struts and to break off the brickwork if I couldn't get a windowsill on. the lads would be close to having stand up fights every single day and couldn't achieve any compromise without screaming at eachother. the conversations were about women, the most blue-pilled political takes (either 'labour good conservatives bad' or 'british values all gone, none of which I embody in anything I do, conservatives will fix it')
it was the most pathetic shit I'd ever seen. I was a hard working, green 20 year old who just wanted to learn, work really hard and improve, but my boss was a petty fuck who loved the drama and the posturing. he was always talking about who he was better than and how awful everyone was at their job.
granted, it may have just been a bad experience, but I was on three different sites and the job was the same.
people thought I was weird because I didn't care about politics, didn't want to gossip and didn't have an ego to defend. I didn't get involved in the drama and wasn't interested in making enemies. it was awful. I can't recommend it. it took my love of carpentry and woodwork, and completely crushed my confidence as well.

You just get ignored nobody is gonna bully you. That's insane cope.

The trades are a fucking nightmare for people like us. Maybe if you become a plumber or electrician or some shit and you can work by yourself it's okay, but working on sites is like being in high school all over again.

It's worth a shot. If you move to Washington you have the option to pursue non union electrical work as well. Some certifications like 06a low voltage take only two years and require no schooling.

Is it easy to get into a union apprenticeship in Washington or does it take a couple years?

Life is a never ending popularity contest I'm afraid and In the trade world it's a certain kind of "grit" that's expected. What that means practically is a group of functional alcoholics "busting your balls" and if you'd rather not engage in some high school tier banter you are immediately ostracized. It's why the smart ones work like mad to start their own business and get away from these people. If you are somewhat more cerebral in presentation it's better to pursue something else. Just do networking or cyber security.

Not sure. If you have to wait you can also do a non union apprenticeship with CITC and join the union later

Thanks, I will look into that