IT WORKED!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH Yesterday I made a thread where I said I'D ASK HER OUT TOMORROW (today) AND SHE SAID YES AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Like the badass I KNOW I AM and I asked my coworker out on a date this coming Tuesday. WE'RE FUCKING GOING ON A DATE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Heres the thread from yesterday
>67747420

Attached: improvement.jpg (1212x1232, 142.64K)

Woops, here it is

damn she's so fine

I made a thread earlier about how I was worried that you hadnt come back yet :)
we are all proud of you user, let this be a lesson that
>be confident
and
>just get out there
are not copes

Good for you, man. Don't fuck it up

>asking out somebody you have to be around with even if they say no
glad it didn't stop you user

Congrats, user. in middle and high school, stacies would always ask me out or pretend to be friends with me as a joke since I was the socially inept sperg.

congratz king

Yep! It worked! We were joking and laughing with each other like usual in our work area and a customer came up to us and asked if we were a couple. I said no and he said
>"Oh theres definitely something between you two, look at how giggly she is" and pointed at her, then pointed at the other girl I work with and said "see look at her in the corner, she knows not to ruin y'alls fun".
The girl I asked out turned bright red. During the last hour of her shift I said
>"Hey, do you work on tuesday?"
she said no so I asked her if she'd like to go out on tuesday and she said yes, then I got her number!

Attached: happy.jpg (1365x2048, 152.12K)

god damn OP you are living the dream, stay winning king

FUCK YEAH user
ITS GONNA BE A GREAT DATE

Attached: oroow9hkuby31.jpg (480x360, 12.99K)

I remember passing by your thread, good job buddy

Congrats, do us proud, treat her well (make sure she treats you well though), enjoy your time together!

>a customer came up to us and asked if we were a couple. I said no and he said
>"Oh theres definitely something between you two, look at how giggly she is" and pointed at her, then pointed at the other girl I work with and said "see look at her in the corner, she knows not to ruin y'alls fun".
Why are boomers so retarded

Thank you friends! God I was nervous that she was going to say no before I asked, the build up was pretty scary and I nearly stopped myself. Recently I've started doing a thing where if I get the pussy urge to not say something, I have to say it no matter what it is. It's been working out a lot.
My reasoning is that the overall happiness I'd get from her saying yes outweighed the overall sadness I'd have if she said no. My other coworkers were rooting for me too!

Attached: blush.jpg (640x513, 34.36K)

that so called retard was completely right and helped OP get a girl. It is called having social skills and special awareness

Spacial*
fucking hell

you are an inspiration to all of the discouragement posters on this board, any other thread would be flooded with hate but this one is different
love you OP (platonically)

OP I don't have much to add because this is how you'll have to learn all about women the hard way. Get sex out of her while you can and remember that all women cheat on you with Chad, most men handle it like men so don't get attached because you'll do something stupid and desperate

do women really get impressed/turned on by weighted pullups?
all my other lifts are extremely pathetic, but i can easily pullup with 1pl

>discouragement posters
Of which OP will join the ranks soon enough