Tfw involuntary friendless

>tfw involuntary friendless
it's been a really long time since i had a genuine human contact. can't imagine somebody willingly wanting to talk with me, let alone be with me. it's so unreal desu...

Attached: mhm.png (999x793, 1.15M)

Do you want to be my friend? wife You should try adding me on discord instead of sobbing here

Would have requested being friends but you're a namefag.

i'll try to be your friend for as long as i can stomach you tranny

why are you saying wife, user?
>You should try adding me on discord instead of sobbing here
all that i have is a shitty soundcloud account desu

mean anons being mean. nothing new

Attached: mhm.jpg (449x650, 159.64K)

define "friends" first

Attached: 1640238112576.png (400x400, 119.96K)

I realized that normalfags call people they barely know "friends". Apparently I have lots of friends now, we're all gonna make it!

saliva and cum receptacle / cuddle buddy

>define "friends" first
that's a great question i don't have an answer to, user! possible someone who can engage into the same hobbies that i like? that'd be programming, anime girls, soundcloud anime music, autistic /bant/u level conversations and so on! but once again, i'm pretty much shallow person myself too! i was born alone and will die alone like a dog unless i decide to fight

normies are shallow people. all they talk about is, the weather, family, and normalfag sport and world events

hot but i'm rather sad than horni, user

Attached: mhm.jpg (714x1013, 333.51K)

Friends don't exist, user. Build a propane bomb and place it in a crowded place :3

most people tend to confuse fap buddies with "friends"
>programming
awesome!! what things do u like to code and what langs do u use?

Attached: 1646422899279.jpg (478x492, 109.36K)

>Build a propane bomb
i'm not am arab, user. but will you fight the russkies together with me, user? if they decide to advance any further into europe or my country, i'll be left with no choice other than to load my 1911 and go on a hunting spree! imagine dying to a tranny with a pink riffle, heh

>most people tend to confuse fap buddies with "friends"
is that how it is with discordu & /trash/, huh?
>what things do u like to code
i'm 168 commits into my own embedded programming language! c++17 with barely any dependencies
>and what langs do u use?
many aside from the webshit ones

Attached: mhm.jpg (866x731, 269.16K)

bro I've got nothing else to do on a saturday night, hit me up, I am also into anime girls and programming lol

>hot but i'm rather sad than horni, user
well its probably just another manic high before I join you in a low

>hit me up
okeii, throwing a rock at you, user
catch it~

Attached: mhm.jpg (692x888, 297.3K)

Why does this attention seeking foid keep making this thread over and over? There's a reason you're a loser with no friends.

Simping for BPD girls on Any Forums will get you nowhere. Kill yourself white-knight.

>well its probably just another manic high before I join you in a low
nobody seems to want to be with you when you're in the lowest point of your life, but everyone magically wants to hang out with you when you're at mountain top

>Why does this attention seeking foid keep making this thread over and over?
who
>There's a reason you're a loser with no friends
and so there's a reason you're spending your saturday evening here as well~
>Kill yourself white-knight
go away user

Attached: mhm.jpg (800x1200, 299.39K)

>nobody seems to want to be with you when you're in the lowest point of your life, but everyone magically wants to hang out with you when you're at mountain top
Staying happy feels like swimming with cinderblocks tied to your feet no wonder "happy people" do anything to stay afloat even pushing away anything that could drag them down.

>Staying happy feels like swimming with cinderblocks tied to your feet
interesting interpretation
>no wonder "happy people" do anything to stay afloat even pushing away anything that could drag them down
that felt like a personal attack user because i used to get blocked/removed/ghosted all the time when i could no longer entertain "friends" & keep their egos afloat. think about it logically: if i made 75k a year and wanted a nice car, i'd probably cut down on unnecessary expenses to maximize the savings so that i could afford the nicer car. same things with normies ditching their friends. not everybody's meant to stay

Attached: mhm.png (400x500, 23.27K)

>that felt like a personal attack user because i used to get blocked/removed/ghosted all the time when i could no longer entertain "friends" & keep their egos afloat. think about it logically: if i made 75k a year and wanted a nice car, i'd probably cut down on unnecessary expenses to maximize the savings so that i could afford the nicer car. same things with normies ditching their friends. not everybody's meant to stay
well atleast msiery loves company so theirs always people to talk to here :)

Sure, I can settle for pycckns. I don't have a gun, though, since I live in a goblino Banana Republic and all the fucking governments are super bureaucratic with them.